it sucks

Jack Daniel’s > women who get into your head even though they’re going to run back to their piece of shit fiances after seeing you for several months > me

stupid women…

i used to want one that was hot and didn’t mind the car thing, but now i’d settle for one that wouldn’t treat me like shit all the goddamn time…

:dunno:

don’t be emo.

go fuck a hostess.

and listen to hags and myself.

maybe…

or Paris…

and not hags…he told me to stab her…

is this break up week

i guess this would be number 3, so the rest of us should be safe.

Wow, must be something in the air… Maybe we could start a club? lol

-j

i think they call those “support groups”.

No, Im talking about a club where we go around and stomp people…

-j

i want to start a Nazi-stomping club. Like, we’d go around and beat the piss out of suburban kids who think it’s cool to emulate Nazis.

I just wanna stomp the guy the girl f*ck’d… Who’s down?

-j

see now it may not be his fault. if she came to him and told him she was single then its on her not him. now if he knew shehad a man then yes he deserves it

Im 10000% sure she didn’t say that shes single. This is a guy shes worked with for a while, I’ve been introduced to people where she works, they knew she was with me. Im sure he got the memo…

-j

this should be a lesson to all. if you want laid go to the club and pick up some slut. do not try to date anyone that you pick up at a club or bar and certainly no someone who is engaged and says they will leave them cause it is just not goin to happen

So, she was going to marry him, and left him for you. And now that she left you and went back to him you’re suprised? You were the fling, not him. The girl is a hoe and you should be glad to be away from her.

yeah…but he sucks…

and he doesnt have teeth…

teeth > dentures

Don’t ever seriously date restraunt/club workers. Its not a job to them. Its a life stlye. Their stupid scruby bitches that think their hot shit, and think that they work soo hard. Then they have guy co-workers that want them, and when ever you and her have a tiff they run and tell thier workmates their side of the story. Now all her friends are saying “you can do better than that asshole.” And the guy co-worker that just wants to fuck her is saying all the right things. Fuck bitches like that. They don’t grasp reality.

above statement is so true-- love it and leave it…

Go finger bang maryjane rottencrotch.

That is so fucking true… I can’t believe I didn’t see it like that beforehand…

-j

Thats pretty much what happend to me last last month. 2.5 years then bam. :bash: :sadwavey:

I’m thinking…Perhaps I shall never be loyal to a girl agian. :naughty: Heres my cycle. Like one untill she burns you, then break the next 5 girls hearts.