fuck women....

you’re with a girl 2 years and she drags you along as a backup while she tries to get your friend

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
you’re with a girl 2 years and she drags you along as a backup while she tries to get your friend

:eek:

then lies about it for 2 months and tries to make it sound like you’re the problem

then lies about it for 2 months and tries to make it sound like you’re the problem

WTF happened dude? PM me if u want…

clean out your mailbox

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/slug.gif
thats what you should do to her

she doesnt even care bout me she just wants people not to hate her

she doesnt even care bout me she just wants people not to hate her

we care for you and hate her :boink :beer: :smiley:

Originally posted by Shaggy
we care for you and hate her :boink :beer: :smiley:

X2

:frowning: All women aren’t bad…but like they say never trust your friends and when your b/f or g/f starts to blame you for cheating it’s usually them. Well, try to stay in good spirits and i’m sure it will all work out… Goodluck, Ronda :wink:

Originally posted by LS1 babe
:frowning: All women aren’t bad…but like they say never trust your friends and when your b/f or g/f starts to blame you for cheating it’s usually them. Well, try to stay in good spirits and i’m sure it will all work out… Goodluck, Ronda :wink:

she didnt’ blame me for cheating and the friend said no cuz he’s in a relationship.

well relax there are plenty of good woman out there…

well start finding me some cuz i dont’ know any now because of her

No problem…just dont go looking for one in kittaning

Originally posted by slowcamaro
No problem…just dont go looking for one in kittaning

yeah they dont’ have all their teeth (cept for this girl holly i knew)

your catching on

i like tall blondes if that helps you in your search…no fake boobs (small ones are nice cuz they dont’ sag) and…um…hott

shouldnt be too hard should it? (20-25 yrs old would be nice)

lol

i will keep a eye out …start looking in school

me or you look in school, cuz i’m not in school anyore

well go back and take classes…lol…i got to go up to slippery rock this week so i will look…my friend is the wrestling coach