fuck women....

Originally posted by slowcamaro
well go back and take classes…lol…i got to go up to slippery rock this week so i will look…my friend is the wrestling coach

well i dont’ like muscular girls if that’s what your’e getting at haha

i was just telling you i was going there…lol

well i was hoping, course the prob is this:

tall
blonde
hott
smaller boobs
INTO CARS

i just threw my hopes straight out the window on that last part hahah, sorry can’t buy you anything, talon needs a FPR

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/dncr77.gif

there you go

:hitit:

woot an internet chic

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/dncr77.gif:boink

juist start fuckin as many bitches as possible… wish i would have done it wo years ago

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
juist start fuckin as many bitches as possible… wish i would have done it wo years ago

x2

great advice…need a little help on the girls part tho as not too many mlemme rephrase that…they’re all ugly around here so much help is apreciated

Originally posted by slowcamaro
x2

ur crazy…ronda

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
great advice…need a little help on the girls part tho as not too many mlemme rephrase that…they’re all ugly around here so much help is apreciated

just go visit friends in school

don’t know any, all my friends i hang out with grad from college with me

there are somepople on here that go to cal

just remember to tell yourself, it will work out… Ronda

hang out with ronda…

you’re very optimistic :smiley:

if i hung out with her i’d end up with an ls1 like all you other people :stuck_out_tongue:

CAL is FULL of whores!! haha

ask cutty what to do to her. im sure he could come up with a few good things

if i hung out with her i’d end up with an ls1 like all you other people :stuck_out_tongue:

i got a L36…look out…LS1 sometime this summer

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that…i hang out with a lot of LS1 people, LT1 people, 4 cycl. and etc. But what’s wrong with getting a LS1?