Effin, broads, why so difficult!

Ok chics, yer at a bar. You make crazy eye contact-mad smiles etc, then when the guy makes a move you shy away!, WTF- grow a pair or f*ck off! UGH!! your so difficult! “Lisa Turtle”- if yer out there, what the shit!! lol, ya i know its a fake name it was fun at first but still!

maybe shes a lesbian and thought you were a girl from afar, and then when lisa turtle got up close, she realized you were in fact a boy.

http://sbtb2001.tripod.com/lisa.jpg

HAHAHHAHA

also see: 1. tease - A member of the opposite sex, usually a female who entices you into thinking you have a chance. Almost always ends with you having blue balls and feelings of sorrow, resentment and bitterness.

You meet girlfriends at Tops. You meet slam pigs and cum dumpsters at bars.

Sounds like you need to sharpen your game up.

Fixed. You meet white trash at Tops.

Wait so all I need to do is sit in a grocery store?

Is that where all the 70 y/o hotties are, dammmmn!

lol.

x2

She was actually smiling at the better looking, more intelligent guy behind you who she knew wouldn’t complain to strangers on the internet about her.

:rofl:

haha terribly true:P

Serious. Go do some food shopping at Wegmans on a Sunday am or Saturday afternoon… Damnnnnnnnnnn

The one on Maple :tup:
The Wegmans in North Buffalo, butch lesbians

Paging Dr. Freud…

SEE SIG

and you meet nice girls at weddings. or, at least i did

lol. ok so im sober today- Glad i saw this thread otherwise i would have forgotten. No, she was definatly diggin me but who the fuck knows. We chatted blah blah, dont remember bout what, i guess i didnt care enough, she was def a hottie though!

btw “cool” sig, i didnt end up goin to Hoolihans.

lol

its not the fact that you did or didnt go to the bar, its the fact that when i read that i lol’d for about 5 minutes.

and you actually used the term “gettin’ my freak on”

wow.

no wonder your wife left you.

you’re a pussy.

who cares if the one girl that looked at you didnt run over and ask u to bend her over and pull her hair

next time buy her some drinks, go to the next slut, or get a hooker if ur that desperate

Type O Negative

Unsuccessfully coping with the natural beauty of infidelity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK6s4w0_wCY NWS

Can’t believe i didn’t think of this sooner, listen to the song maybe you will feel better? Reminds me of your signature :stuck_out_tongue:

i love being married.