This is bull SHIT!

its gets very old

and hey dont you know chris …all the good one are taken

Oh man!:up

I’m going to give you some advice.

1. Ask upfront, dont just say do you have a boyfreind, work it into a conversation etc…
  2. If you just want to get your rock off, be upfront about it, girls that are looking to get laid no matter how innocent or how they say they couldent just do that. Seriously just be like look I think your cool, your fuckin hot and I want to fuck you… if they are willing to put out chances are they will act all bashfull and shy about it then then hop on your dick

or they will tell you to go fuck yourself.

I love my girlfriend I’m happy I met her, and I can’t think of any other skank around here that i’d rather have my kid with (no im not calling her a skank)

yes sometimes i feel like I need to be spreading my seed everywhere, but im young and stupid so i think that way, when it comes down to it im a fuckin teddy bear but I know how the games played

Stop your bitching, get laid, stop being bashfull and shy, grow a pair of nuts and be straight up with bitches.

Im sure turbo travis and jammer will agree

Stop making up excuses for not being able to pull pussy. If they flirt, they want it, work harder.

/thread

+1 flirting is a test to see if you have nuts… then the boyfriend thing is another test…

it is true that some bitches flirt with no intentions of fucking but theyre just a cocktease, but if you know how to talk to the girl then she will spread he legs and show off the lock that will accept your key

Banging a chick that has a BF is more fun anyway…

jim take mine off my hands for awhile please? shes driving me insane and my dick hurts

I’d give her to chris but she likes a real fuck :rofl

word

Silent is just that

but even he knows how to pull the skanks

well said.

lol fucking skanks

takes notes

I’ve done it before, it is pretty fun, especially when she’s on the phone with him as my dick is sliding in and out of her… :ohnoes

Fat chicks:

Personaly I have high standards when it comes to fattys. First off I will not bang some huge chick.

Now with that said if theres a fatty at a party or wherever and the game is weak, this is wear you will instantly feel better about yourself knowing that your 10x better looking and could easily get with someone 10x hotter.

Fatty has to have a pretty face, the kind of face that you know if she lost 100lbs shed be quite bangable.

Now all fat chicks will suck your dick. They all give amazeing head for the most part.

You want a confidence booster, get blown by a fat chick and listen to her tell you how hot you are etc etc… And if she takes a load on the face that alone will make you feel better 10x more than you did before

She will make you feel like sex god with your cock in her mouth, and after that you will be willing and able to hit on every hot skank thats out of your league and chances will skyrocket…

I may have missed some points. But all is well

YOu need to ask yourself “do they really have boyfriends?” If not get some pcp up in that bitch. Daterape for the win.

Daterape drugs are completely childish and demeaning

I much rather make the girl feel like shit the next day as shes still picking off my dry semen from her hair, nostrils and face:ninja because she knows she willingly did it

Bahaah

+1… you gotta be a pretty fucking sleezy person to use date rape drugs

I seriously wish I was as much of an upfront asshole as I am now…

I probably would have gotten liad a lot more when I was 16-17…

Ahh well better late than never? dont worry chris, Ive been where your at… now its time to pat yoru dick on the head drink back a beer and tell bitches how it is

Theres too many girls that I wanted to fuck a few years back but was shy, now theyer all like I so wanted to fuck you… and im like fuck… which is why i turned into how I am now, and know how to work the pussy