Tiger Woods thread

It is incredibly challenging because you can always improve.
Until you shoot an 18 you can always improve.
The course I play is very quiet and peaceful too.
You are outdoors in a beautiful setting hanging out with your friends while feeding your competitve drive.
Beer is usually involved as well.
It is addictive once you get some decent skills.

Screw it, I am leaving work and going golfing right now.:biglaugh:

The only time he takes out his driver is when he has a fairway the size of a football field or he’s trying to play catchup. Any time he has a lead or there’s a chance, he takes out an iron or fairway wood. If he was confident enough in his game to go for it, I’d respect him more, and that’s why I like Phil, even though it’s cost him before.

Also, people like Phil because if you’ve ever seen tiger in person, he’s really jacked and you can’t really tell that on TV. Phil represents the notion that golf is great because anyone in any shape can be good at it, like John Daly.

That actually does sound pretty good…

On a related note has anyone else heard Robin Williams’ standup on the beginning of golf? Fucking hilarious! Irish Accent “We’ll whack at a little ball with a stick. Not a regular stick, a little fucked up stick! Like a tire iron. And every time you swing you’ll feel like you’re going to have a stroke. In fact, that’s what we’ll call it!”

Part of the skill I respect is strategy.
Other players actually whine about Tiger because he is smart enough to do what it takes to win.
For example he would skip regular tournys to prepare for majors.
That is brilliant if you ask me.
Why don’t more players follow his lead?
They just keep doing what they are doing and keep losing.
Isn’t that the definition of insanity/ignorance; doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
They could all learn from tiger’s game and its evolution.
He is a new pioneer of an ooooooold game.

And once again he shows who is the best.:eekdance:

ya i was just gona post…REALLY INCONSISTANT

Yeah…that was incredible…I really didnt like CBSs coverage there…it seemed like a time warp all over the place…then the crazy rain came out of nowhere…but he demonstrated why he is mentally superior…if u do not take advantage of his miscues you will not get another chance.

Dude it’s so much fun once you get into it and you see yourself getting a little bit better here and there. :tup::tup:

think these comments are bad? where were you in the affirmative action thread?

Who the fuck is Tiger Woods?

Edit: Golf is for faries.

Mr. Pro golfer over here, check this shit out. If infact he watches nascar for the crashes, i bet he;s a gorden fan

say what? nascar for the crashes? who are you again?

fuck tiger. the good part is he’s like the patriots. 20 minutes after he wins a championship, you dont hear any more about it because no one gives a shit.

The man that single handily revolutionized the sport?

Do you realize how much press/media/interest in the game this one guy brought to the sport?

Kinda like, Michael Jordan, kinda like, Lance Armstrong.

He is a machine…and what a clinic he put on today…wowzers

he won!??!

holy crap

i seen he was down 4 stocks yesterday

He eagled 2x and birdied 2x on the front side.

YA HE IS REALLY INCONSISTANT

:lol: Yeah…pure luck too

Perspective…

http://www.owgr.com/rankings/default.sps

hehe