so is this tiger woods thing as big up there as it is down here on the news?

like, every five minutes there is “breaking news” updates down here. is it the same up there or just crazy because he lives in orlando?

:frowning: damn on here too. Wtf

screw tiger woods i thought he was a gentleman but i was fucking horrifically wrong

So indeed he was the gentleman, But you just couldn’t fuck right

this is how you can tell he’s more black then asian.

Let’s be fair. We don’t know if the white women had good credit.

ugh so sick of hearing about him

Claim tiger is baby daddy. get 15 minutes of fame and score a few hundred thousand in magazines/ interviews…
Worth the 1 month drama till baby is born :rofl:

You have a ls1. Why not jump on another bandwagon?!?! :slight_smile:

lol, come on now. Laura has better taste she wont go down the black path

She went your path :rofl:

Tiger being asian got him into driving trouble. Being black with white women

Dude can’t win.

We should set up a charity for him…

lol take that shit to Maury. “i know he da baby daddy.”

:maury: YOU ARE NOT TIGERS BABY MOMMA !!!

Laura: Shit happens ! Wheres the buffet and my free exhaust with Cam ?
Yo maury, can you throw in tires ?

i soooo sick of tiger, white women and the news talking about him…he should just be honest and say , hey im fucking rich and my wife is boring in bed and i want to fuck filthy whores who toss salad and snowball my sperm and swallow motherfukers and im gonna play golf with a pimp suit with a feather in my hat and you aint gonna do shit…because im tiger fuking woods bitches… atleast he would be honest.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojGGQ98A8uc”]YouTube- tiger woods yall[/ame]

exactly, if he would just own up to being a filthy, then all of this would go away, pay your ex old lady 50 million and tell her that if she ever comes around again i will beat you with a putter

LOL @ people caring about some guy who can wack a little ball into a hole better than most cheating on his wife… LIKE OMG I THOUGHT HE WAS A GENTLEMAN!!! I AM OUTRAGED!!!

:rofl:

Not one of the chicks tiger woods “bedded” down would have bumped uglies with that d-bag if he didnt have “oprah money” or wasn’t a Superstar!! Seriously I think when you hit Superstar Status you should not be allowed to be married… Fuk who you want when you want then we wouldn’t have to hear about this shit on the news every week…

I’m proud of the guy

tiger has been skating for years… the media has done a great job not telling you who tiger woods is… they always portrayed his parents as happily married…FALSE…they were divorced… did you know tiger has borthers and sisters…NO they buried that too. wait till they find out the guy is taking PEDs… tiger’s downfall was hanging out with barkley and Jordan too much…

If he wanted to do that he should have never got married… derek jeter dates around…but hes not married…SMART!