TNC At CSCS - post your pics...(06/03/07)

pictures i took of navin’s bro’s nsx at cscs, i still wish navin brought his gtr…

hot stuff kev i didnt even see when you took those…

^he took it as soon as we arrived. by the time you were done parking the cars he was done taking the pictures.

dammmn that car is HOTT! just take off that huge wing and id like it even more

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/236/535552704_44f4dd53cb_o.jpg

^that huge wing is whats keeping its rear wheels planted to the ground. that thing is designed for one purpose and one purpose only. a pure time attack car. all the parts are either top of the line or custom made. every part on that car serves a purpose and is well built.

so where are the pictures that your photographer took blade.

lets’ see them. i want to see my burn out pic, & other pix.

james gave me a cd full of shots that he wants me to edit, so i’m still working on all of them. here is your teaser shot:

Cream much anyone?

^ SEXXXYYYY THANKS KEV

edit: was using jon’s acct by accident

next action shot should be a model on the hood holding for dear life while drifting !!

i like it kev… veryyy nice… i mean james?? or whoever took the pic… can’t wait for them to be posted and uploaded\

so thats wat happend to my tires eh?

lol its aight, im not tight about it

trying to copy that other pic eh? looks nice, im feeln the smoke. next time do it with a naked chick on the hood or something. something more flashy!

^ dude. i was going to buy it off of you for the price that you wanted it for.
but you insisted you wanted it back

yeah that was my sad attempt at a copy of that other pic in the garage.
that would be hot to find a girl that would be willing to do that. lol

^^ i wanted to see the tires being burned up for drifts, not standstill burnouts

offer was only valid to burn up on the track, not street

hahaah playn breh

i just needed tehm back, i don’t care that they are burned up. you my boy so watever.

i aint a tight assssssss, well i am since im not gay.

lol yeah i got the cd’s too… we’re gunna try and make a GIF of the burn out should be sick… :R

NuVisionz FTW!!! BITCHES!

"shit

yeah yeah vlad, we’re on it. Kevburglar is editing them.

and blade… there is a hell of alot to edit!!!

ETA on these pictures?

post some up now so at least its not that long of a wait…you know, so it keeps people checking this thread constantly.

post at least 10-20 pics, keep this thread alive!!!

ya im still waiting for these “so call” pics you guys all have…