TNC meet pics at KC

alright well il start it off for all you…
here are some pics i got from saturday’s meet (06/16/07)

first few pics are from Patric’s camera as he forgot his memory stick so i lent him mine to use.

////-------

got lots more but here’s just a few for now.
anyone else with pics post away…

My car got pics taken of it :open_mouth:

I’m the big-gird yellow s13 :slight_smile:

Pretty good meet. That black Z32 with the chrome dish wheels was hot shit. It was for sure my favorite car of the night. Bog’s S14 with the new Volk GTUs was also very impressive :).

BTW, I was the guy with the white vert at the meet.

some nice cars at that meet, nice to see some new and old faces again hope we do it again next week

dam, if the alternator hadn’t blown the day before, i would have had the GTiR there :frowning:
oh well, was cool to see everyone (that white S13 convertable was hot)
so many different cars were there XD
'stangs, civics, even those two oldschool drag hotrods drove by :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you, thank you "D Glad my car can also be a spectators vehicle (Black Z32 with Chrome Rims)

More pics guys… Brad??? I know you took a million more shots. I took a few more with your Card.

here’s some more

^these are practics pics. he has a way better camera than mine

/////////////-------------------------- (my " / " is stuck, gf spilled pop on my keyborad) //

now some more pics from my basic digi camera.

patrics bright lights

this crazy ball thingy… clutch is afraid of it hahahaha

got more will post later.

That was a sweet ball.

**** i wish i made it down, i love matt.s13’s car. I kinda wish i bought it. Still looking to sell that wangan wing?

great meet guys and nice pics…:R :R :R
i hope 2 see my car in the next pics:o

haha all the pop cans and water bottle infront of anthony’s car… and of course your car vlad., think i got another one of yours just gotta browse threw my pics and see…

wicked meet btw. lol my car is flat black and was way out of the way i figured there would be no pics ha.
glad to meet up with some new people tho

ya the cars that were parked over by where you parked i didnt really even walk over there at all so didnt take any pics of them, somehow i didnt even take a pic of the nice white convertable…
oh well

here’s another pic of your car vlad.

and the shisha at the meet was yummy…

edit~ haha noticed after i posted this pic that kevin is grabbing at his balls too keep his pants up or something

loved the head rushes i get from it, and the way the coal burns at first is trippy a$s siht. mmmm double apple. but if only someone had some budds (besides the lambo door honda people)

yes, price still stands at what it is unless you got cash right now we can make a deal (it wont fit hatchbacks) and Luis thanks! glad i didnt have to take that thing back home with me

Thanks for the driving shot! The NX doesnt look to bad,LOL! Good to meet some new people from the forum. Awesome turn-out everyone!!:R

Yes guys, I’m wearing a purse with smoke coming out my nostrils.
hahahaha, no its a camera back

Sheesha got harsh and weird tasting at one point, but thanks for clearing it up guys. I’m surprised no one else brought their Sheesha Pipes.

Thank you :D.

It really needs the interior redone, boost, and a manual tranny though…

Every car I ever own becomes a money pit lol.

meet was awsome.