To: Osad, because you were a baby

To: Osad,
Because you were a baby and left before I could finish. Here is what you missed:

[16:14] Dan - SS in!: ur still not selling it right?
[16:14] JSH-John: im not selling, that is correct
[16:14] JSH-John: ;]
[16:14] Dan - SS in!: well
[16:15] Dan - SS in!: u better tell Dustin to take it off
[16:15] Dan - SS in!: and give it to me:D
[16:15] Dan - SS in!: neither of u can use it now
[16:15] Dan - SS in!: well i guess you could
[16:15] Dan - SS in!: or you could be a pal and make money off me(H)
[16:16] JSH-John: i dont do business with jews
[16:16] JSH-John: sorry
[16:16] Dan - SS in!: :expressionless:
[16:16] Dan - SS in!: k fuck u buddy
[16:16] Dan - SS in!: go lick nuts
[16:16] Dan - SS in!: bye
[16:16] JSH-John: its the secret to success in business
[16:16] *** “Dan - SS in!” signed off at Sun Oct 21 16:16:43 2007.
[16:16] JSH-John: never do business with a woman and never do business with a jew.

Truer words were never spoken.

This is a stupid and pointless post John, were already aware of how ignorant, and unintelligent you are. Simply by the fact you said this very statement “[16:16] JSH-John:[/COLOR] i dont do business with jews” you look childish for even posting this filth on our boards. Not Cool Man.

Peace Out Fool.

It’s true, they teach it in school. That makes it true, right?

haha

Hi, have we met? I’m John and I’m a Wop.

Are you a jew?

your an idiot.

dans just an idiot for not telling anyone about red lights. that is all.

No im not a of jewish faith at all, I just find it not very mature or adult like to post useless shit like that on our boards. You should do yourself a favor and stop trying to be a new big bad-ass Ebully, and stick to doing group buys that fucking take forever for peoples shit to arrive. Seeing as how thats all your good for.

Peace Out

I’m the biggest E-Bully of them all. Well, the fattest at least. I never claimed to be an adult and I make no effort to act like one. Especially in the DRAMA SECTION. I live with my parents and I chase butterflies.

You’ve actually perked my interest regarding this group buy thing so I’m hoping you can give me some feedback.

What is a reasonable time for a group buy order to come in? I haven’t heard any negative feedback on the arrival time, if I knew people were upset about timing I might be able to do something about it but I haven’t had any complaints from actual participants.

this reminds me of the time a while back when someone said to me “your stuped”.

Grammatic genius.

I heart this. SON allows me to waste copius amounts of time, just reading people’s jackassery. I almost feel I should be paying for this.

Dan, I’m still waiting. My taxes are not gonna do themselves.

http://www.erichsmith.com/idiot.gif
better?

much. thanks!

There’s been alot of anti-semitism on the boards recently by some of the top posters and club leaders… seeing as how 2 of the administrators/mods are somewhat Jewish; I would like to see something done in order to prevent the spread of slanderous hatred amongst the gentiles towards Jews and Mexicans.

I’m not circumsized.

You make 50g a year so that you can pay somebody to do your dirty work. Your ABOVE and beyond doing anything yourself.

Dan, put down the knife before you hurt someone.

That’s what the membership fee is for.

PS:

lol, jews.

HAHAHAHA

JDM = Jewish Domestic Market

Cuz we own it all bitches!