Toyota MR2 drama

It’s just his constant bullshit in this case how my car is still auto. So fucken what? My point being it can still handle better than his oh holly sr20det manual. Does it really matter so much that he has to point it out and for all the ignoramuses to laugh about it. Like I said I don’t have one in my s13, woopie do, it drives and it depends on the driver how its driven. Sure his car is much much much faster in a straight line but so what, all he does is shit talk so I shit talk back. A stock 240 manual is slower and less responsive in handling than my car too, but hey its a manual. Is it more fun, in a different way yes a stock 240 manual is more ufn than my car, because its’ a manual. A manual car is TONS of fun to drive… but again woopie do?

Screw it, what a fagball. I had no problem with him, until his ego somehow started speaking out and shit talking to me. He’s a tiny little stick who talks shit alot.

All the time he talks shit when someone has something he does not, and how no one needs it and its unecessary, but when he gets it he thinks he’s the shit. Even frickin stripping the car’s interior, at first he was like oh you’re a retard, blabla, but then he himself did it.

And as a matter of fact, I do want to go to the track. I intended to go to a few autox events, but did not have a helmet and was broke, a friend of mine who has raced in the past (kind of out of it now, just rebuilds cars now), offered me a helmet but by the time now, it’s almost over the season. Plus I’m kind of broke and had to spend money on more important things in life. Just now I spent about 900$ on some suspension bits, made quite a difference, but I have very little time to work on the car now that I’m working, especially night shift (although I should be switching to day again soon hopefully). Lately all the free time i have, I spend with my family instead and my wife. While at workif there’s no work to do, I read about cars and things of that nature, that’s about it.

My rear tires are worn, i need to replace rear wheel bearings, I need to change tranny and dif fluid (diff is out i believe it clicks alot, i wana get an hlsd though but no money now). I need to replace my tie rods, but I’m waiting on spl to produce the parts. And finally I need an alignment after all that.

I would do a manual swap, but i dont want to waste money right now, as much more fun as it would be, i rather spend on other things right now. I don’t intend to go kat as i wanted to…

The faggot made racist comments in the past. Like go bomb somebody, or why don’t you blow yourself up.

He can go eat chinese dogs, cats and little babies. I’m sure everyone doesn’t mind that kind of humor, but I don’t like it one bit. Most of you are accustomed to talking like that, I don’t like it. If someone started saying to another chinese guy how he is cheap, or crooked, or makes poor quality products, eats dogs, cats and babies or even donkey penis as an exquisite cuisine, I would not ignore that person’s comments. Instead most just laugh.