Toyota MR2 drama

Hey idiot, I drove one, I actually drove an aw11 4AGZE and a sw20 NA while you probably never even physically touched one. That would make me what, around end of high school/beginning of college having driven one, while you were a jr. in high school or still in elementary or something? I also drove a super 7 which I intended to build a few years ago and which I have also researched plenty. I have actually driven plenty of other faster cars than your piece of shit stock sr20det s13. Surprised? Should I care to even tell it, should I care to even bother responding to your faggotry insults or cynicism? After all you have an sr20det jdm tyte s13. Heck I even drove some alfa romeos and old tvrs. Cars you probably never even heard of.

So I own an s13 now? Does that mean I only drove my s13 in my whole entire life? You’d be surprised! Automatic? Wow that’s getting old. I gaurantee you my car can handle better than yours, and it has nothing to do with it being an auto or a manual. And I’ve been in your car, even though I haven’t driven it personally, but I can have a feel for a car just by being in it. All a manual car does is give you control over the power band, and well, just more control. Does it make you faster or slower as a driver? NOT really. I’ve driven a stock s13 manual, its alot more fun, but its SLOWER than my car. So stop your ‘ooh automatic’ idiotery. If you’re trying to insult me, be sure I love my car and it can handle faster than yours.

Maybe your faggotry needs to move somewhere else, like up your own ass or some of your faggot lover’s anuses?

OMG YOU GO TO THE TRACK, wow so you started going to the track to tell everyone you go to the track. Wow so you can now drive a car on a closed 2km course probably with restrictions where you can not overpass except on straights? Woopie do. Get over yourself you racist and clown talking piece of crap. Go back to fucken school.

And if you think a stock 240 has good brakes, you’re still a moron on my list. Go drive BETTER and NEWER cars to know how much your relatively stock sr20det’d car sucks.

Most idiots don’t know how to drive an MR car, it’s plain simply to put it, snappier, and you have to do things alot sooner, otherwise you’ll screw yourself over very fast by not reacting fast enough on a mistake. It’s more dangerous get it? But it’s fun. Just as an FR car differs from an FF car and how you have to drive it, so does an MR car. It’s not like gran turismo where pretty much every car feels the same except ‘hints’ at more understeer or oversteer to emulate real life…

Go fuck yourself.