Track Tomarrow!

Awesome. Jim Jones just said he heard there are 60+ teams already set to attend this weekend at MIR. it should be sick…

Goodluck.

good luck joe hope the weather clears up for ya

goodluck joe i am prayin for some big numbers for you and i hope i can find a scatter shield for mir

:rofl:

hahahaha it was so fuckin cold thank god you had that hunting jacket

granted it was my bad for sleeping in the car but dont tell me about it being cold assclown. I had a T shirt and it was snowing and I was locked in the damn car till Mrs. Bolin came and got me out. Not to mention I had a terrible time I destroyed a hub in the process and shattered two axles. Dont tell me about cold and bad times…lol I didnt even get to :idb:

I told you call Terry or IM him he will have a scatter sheild. if not you can use mine as long as it is back at hybrid by the time the motor goes in the car but you should buy one if you can. I have that shitty polished STR shield

hahahaha that was sooo funny i think you are crazy bc it sure in the hell didnt snow wtf was you :shaggy: hahaha but yea all i remember was you in a lil ball in the chair with all your cloths on bc you was so cold and then there is me in the bathroom throwin my fuckin guts out

When Boob and I came over to your room you guys were HURTIN’

:rofl: :rofl: I dont even remember seeing you there!

well looks like its a nice day… good luck joe

x2.

I was there Saturday. Floyd was all hungover and crying. hahahaha.

hahahaha i remember that you went to the strip club where the girls chest was as flat as ohio hahaha

And Sailor gave the strippers a lap dance.

dude i wanted to go soooooo bad but i was so fuckin sick all fuckiin day in the cold and all that night all i needed was some sleep that would have been funny as hell to see Sailor give a stripper a lap dance hahaha

well the track so far is open so i might head up

stop being a pussy and race your car. take it to MIR this weekend

thats why i am going to the track tonight to see how it does, not going to mir with out kinda getting it down… plus its still on a pump gas. why waste my time and money at mir if i can’t compete.