PRP TnT 5/7

Test and tune at the track this Wednesday (the 7th).

Gates open @ 5:30

TnT from 6:30 - 10:30

I’m going down to see how my car runs this season…

anyone else going?

if im not working super late, and if its not raining, but i think they are calling for rain

i’ll pro be headed up after work weather permitting

will go if it dont rain to see your car

Hmmm… I might get in on this… I haven’t been to the track in about a year. and never with this car. Danhr… heads up for Wendy’s Dinner?

i got screwed into workin late. i want to run the bike. when the doing more then just wednesday? and weekend. i need a thurs or frid. or monday night.

is this a pinks spin off? loose the race… pay the bill.

I want 4 car lengths, and u only on one stage, i get the left lane, ur electric cutout closed, and ur not allowed to do a burnout.

hmmm… I think I want 4 lengths. and My cut out will be open…(no sense in having it unless it can be open) And you get bannanas in your tail pipe. and you have to have guffey in the car with you. but in the front seat so he can talk to you, not in the back for weight…

if we are going for placement of people dont we think we can go for someone other then guffy… you know midus well be efficient.

learn to spell my name Mac :rant:

May be there, depends on If my rear springs show up or not…

Trying to break into the 12’s on street tires, before I throw DR’s on…

Last years PB at PRP was a 13.2@108

Ran a 13.1@105.7 at Quaker City yesterday, and everybody says quaker is a slower track due to the end going uphill… So I am confident I can see a 12.9x at PRP…

it looks like its supposed to rain…i think im gonna pass on this one and just wait for the QC track rental

news stations are predicting a 20% chance of rain tommorow so we’ll see what prp dose

if it doesnt rain… ill be there tomorrow with my boy… not racing or anything … but ill be there to see everyone and to watch… :slight_smile: dan… glad u got ur car together well see if it runs much better with the old purple people eater parts in it lol

I am goin out with the car for the first time this year also. If any one is goin to be there with a video camera come up to me before car start goin down the track. I would like someone to come up to the line and video. So if the car doesn’t go straight I’ll have something to look to find out the problem. Thanks

find me…i’m pretty identifiable :rofl:, i’ll have my camera with me,i’ll record your runs for ya…i’m riding up with my buddy in his 04 Red GTO, FoxRuss with his 00 Red Camaro SS, and DanHR

if you can’t find me or solow, you shouldn’t be driving b/c you are legally blind.

Well I guess Solow could be hard to find if you are tall.

anyways… chance of rain just went from 20% to 70%.:rant:

make up TnT is on friday

Ya I think I met you up there at JJ’s once. If you can just come up to the starting line when I’m making a pass. Thanks

If it goes to the makeup date, I may go to quaker instead.

After being there for the first time, theres really no comparison.

what kinda car ?