PRP TnT 5/7

I am all inspected and street legal… Now i need to get out of my interview on time and make it out there

serious?

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38798

fuck if it gets delayed im screwed im getting dragged to prom

:doh: i forgot to look :embarass:

tonights looking pretty good now with a very small chance westmoreland county will be hit with rain

Hoping to make it up with my truck to make some passes and the get the drag truck to make its first pass.

Got the car outside now. Cleaning everything up. I sure hope the weather holds out

nice man…bring your camera ill take pics for you

what time u heading up Mike ?

Ill see some of you guys there, you wont miss my orange ass lol, and if anyboyd feels like bringing a set of 15 or 16 inch rims with some radials that would be pretty sweet. I just want to hit 13’s and ill be content.

Wayne will do man. Thanks!

Guff ill leave the shop in mt plesant around 530 I’m guessing if we decide to go

slave cylinder > me

i’m out

how much is it, i forget and im an idiot and cant find it on there site and they take cash only right?? no depit cars.

that sucks man.

$20 to race & $7 to watch

text me, cuz we plan on leaving around the same time

na its 25 to race now and im still going

Pretty decent turnout … Then the rain just started.

It was GREAT meeting everyone that I did … (guff, wayne, allmotor, and some others)

Not being able to launch my truck in boost OR in 4wd plus NO traction in 2wd>me … x726374 … 16.7 for FTMFL :crying:

nice meeting A46bu 238947293847 and Smokin, too bad my disposible camera is better than urs hahahaha, gotta have quick thumbs

hahahahahah … Your thumbs are mad fast!! … We need to get together and hook up sometime dude!

nice meetin you guys too

Your car is so sick dude!!!