6/21/2005 - PRP Test N Tune

Anyone interested in heading up to PRP this Wednesday for some test n tune?

i was thinkin about it also. i should be off work at 3 then that leaves plenty of time to get up there. depends on if its nice… if its really muggy and chance of rain… im not wasting my time.

tru… of course this is all pending our lovely pgh weather

I would like to head up and get some runs in at 8 and 10 psi.

it rained today so it will be closed

lol i’ll be goin up for sure. got my ET STREETS and going to make my first passes on them! cant wait to see the new times

i’m pretty much the only black Irocz 80’s camaro out there. you’ll see me. i try to get there early… i’m usually in lane 1 near the front

:kekegay:

most likely, or they will wait till 5:30 to prep the track

im telling you this go outside and just burn them off!!! you need servel burnouts before they even begin to stick. cause if you go up there on fresh tires you wont hook

thought of heading up depending, shooting for a mid 10 around 140

In.

didn’t see this thread before i made one, like everyone else depends on the weather. redlt4ss is going as well

funk prp

im telling you this go outside and just burn them off!!! you need servel burnouts before they even begin to stick. cause if you go up there on fresh tires you wont hook

i bought them slightly used but put on about 50-60 street miles and two small burnouts just to freshen them up. they still have plenty of life left in them tho. thanks for the input tho, i thought there was a special pre racing technique that u had to do to the tires before u ran them

read the MT tech thread in the tech section