PRP TnT 5/7

Thanks

Wheres solow with the videos?

how did you do this evening brian? is that first time out this year?

Ya first time out 1st pass in the left lane left the line at 4300 on the 2 step. Car went to the right a little bit. Went a 9.79 @ 132 2nd pass right lane left at 4800 where I normally leave. Car went right and went a 9.75 @ 133 Looking around I think the wheelie bars are steering the car. They look to be crooked Hopefully I’ll get into looking at it friday but it doesn;t look like i will be out this weekend. I want to get this problem solved. I put a new trans break button in the car this year too. one of those adjustable biondo ones. First pass I knew I was late on the tree and had a .019 with all the shims in the button. I hit the tree hard the next pass and was .025 red. Didn;t get to make another pass and rain came in right after I did a burnout so I decided to pack it in for the night.

He got a really got video of your car!! … And some good pictures too I think.

He even got a video of beat ass 2wd spin/turbo bog run … LOL … oh well … shit happens

The drag truck made one pass, then back on the trailer. 12.xx … blew a water plug, and dumped all the water out at about half track, and coasted the rest of the way.

At least it was something stupid … thought the headgasket let go at first :eek3:

hahaha fast thumbs around! and ya we def need to meet up!

um u almost crushed him when u went 238423890 feet in the air. hes scared to even look at em haha

No doubt dude! … Sent you a PM

:rofl: … Guff was looking up at your car at the point … like way up!

no u didnt :fart: :love: edit yes u did

think guff pulled a neck muscle watchin it go up haha

I dont lie dude … Im a straight shooter … :love:

sounds like a good time there brian. you happy with that or expecting more??? or jsut consistant…

smokin diesel. take the bike up there… youll go fast :slight_smile:

it was nice meeting Seeing & meeting every1 tonight…i’ll get the videos going in the AM for you guys…And yes Smokin i’ll be uploading ALLLLLL the videos of yours :tounge:

A468Bu, if the runs tonight are any indication…that car is in for some seriously fast passes (not that these passes aren’t seriously fast!) later this year once you figure it all out. Congrats!

when u say AM i hope u mean befor 9!:mad:

Its ok guff. At least I will entertain everyone. Lol

My first time at the track ever and I had NO clue what so ever and was nervous as all hell. That was comming out of the hole line my grandma = I suck and my truck needs a driver mod more than anything.

lol come on guff gets those vids on here i need a good laugh

X2 with the driver mod… although I probably need slicks to make it work

Wheres the vids

Yeah Guffey… Where are the vids???

Seen the vids, so what you guys run? cant see the times in there

Don’t you mean how much MPH did we finish with?

Where are the videos? Did he upload them yet?