SilverSS ??? none so far

congrats to everyone!!!

update:

Laura00ws6 12.72 @ 108 1.84’ on street tires

Talin 12.68@ 108 1.85’ on etstreets

SilverSS 12.33 @ 113

congrats !!

nice guys & girls

x2. Today was so nice. To bad i had to work. It would’ve been nice to have seen those runs!

very nice time, bummer about emo boy, i mean uhhh black integ on the runs, but u did get one 12 sec pass

badass run adam!! and congrats larry for the 9.20 new best

those drag radials were way too big, tall and wide. couldnt get a good launch. it would either bog, or spin. not a good day at all. my best was 12.7 then i had a 12.8 , 13.0, 13.3. and a terrible 13.8:puke:

congrats!

what happend with the drag radials???

congrats

thanks everyone…and im glad black int didnt go full emo and kill himself today.

congrats to everyone else though, very nice runs today. sorry you had to just watch justin…im sure the potato bugs will want to hear about it.

ya it was a bummer not running but they love my stories!!

piss on them. vince let me borrow his and anything that comes from him is bad luck it seems :dunno: . im not 100% sure what exactly happened. but apparntly only one of my wheels was spinning when doing a burnout. thats not a good sign since i have a lsd. and i’m blowing some white smoke, then some black.

congrats everone

congrats guys and girl

now let the keyboard races …its going to be a long winter

great job everyone.

congrats guys and girls, your cars ran pretty good today

mullet ride went 13.63 at 97 on a 1.75 60 foot…not bad if you ask me

Good times for everyone. I finally broke into the 13’s, which is not bad for a basically stock LT1 with an automatic (CAI, cat-back, mail order tune). Finally, some decent 60ft times (2.15 best). 13.96 at 98.25.

Iam glad i went even thou i didnt run!!

damn,i saw your car there today…walked by it a few times but totally didnt know that was urs!

stickys and stall will wake your car up probably

yea it woulda been nice if i wouldnt have run 13.5 all god damn day…got boring