today at PRP

my truck is still faster na na na naaa na:moon:

then enter the gamblers race, if it was that dead on, and win some moeny!

i have more then enough parts to fix that issue of yours, PM me or Brian and well take care of you

thanks everyone, my best was a 12.65@108 w/ a 1.830 '60

yea that would get kinda boring but its still not a bad time

thanks guys i got a 1.33 60 it felt really good

Yea, i agree. Not sure if I want headers or a stall. But stickies are on the list.

headers will make lots of power…but most of the gains at the track are with stall and stickies

headers… then stall n stickies.

headers are so nice to have. lets it breath alot better can pick up some uncoated ones for cheap. :bigthumb:

Yea, finally got to go to the track without any kiddo’s, so i could run the car more than once.

I used your car and the orange/white car to show a buddy the diffeence between 91-92 and older style. He is a GN guy, kows little about f-bodies.

I used your car and the orange/white car to show a buddy the diffeence between 91-92 and older style. He is a GN guy, kows little about f-bodies.

coool! i know what car your talkin about. he was next to mine in the other lane. i really wanted to run him. he had nitrous but not sure if he sprayed on his first run cuz it only went 13.80 on et streets. didnt see his other runs maybe it was a small shot and weak 305?

and i raced a GN…some lady was driving it. she left off the first light and ran 11.99 or something

my rear end went out friday night and with the help from jj’s, i got the car to track on sat. my best was 12.32 with a 1.89 60 at 113. with a tune, better drving and 410’s i hope to get 11’s full weight/street trim. tires were bald 315 nitto’s. thats was only my 3rd pass with my new setup. congrats to swift and blue thunder(laura) on their new times. 00BlackaSS00 needs to get his ass to the track!!!

the white camaro with the orange stripes went 12.45 on a hundred shot

damm i thought they were done for the year. i didnt have shit going on yesterday. o well. congrats to everybody getting their new best et’s.

ya reaaallll fucking funny :finger: hahaha

next year :x:

oh but justins ass was at the track…now he just needs to get his car there as well OH WAIT THATS RIGHT j/k justin :love:

:bigok: congrats to you and the old man!!!

very nice stranger!:bigok:

hilarous, just hilarous, just like how u were going to ask me if i was still going to race at atco…:moon: