congrats to Laura00ws6

congrats on the 12.97@ 106 1.92’ on street tires!! 22 psi in tires and 800rpm launch

congrats.

awesome

woot! not bad! 1.92 on street tires isnt too bad at all

i guess they prepped somewhat decent today?

Helll NO!!! tell that to the poor guy that crossed lanes and flippeda few times then stuffed the car into the gaurd rail

they werent even putting down water for the burnout box

So what did the silverado run???

Helll NO!!! tell that to the poor guy that crossed lanes and flippeda few times then stuffed the car into the gaurd rail

oh wow! sorry to hear that. that kinda sounds more like a suspension/car problem with the car leaving bad/offset and the driver not backin out of it in time than track prep. But lack of traction from bad track prep could spin a car suddenly. i wasnt there so i’ll take ur word on it that it was bad prep. its sad to hear that. we really need to get something done about that

thats cause i touched it!!!

X2^

WOW, conrats that is BAD A$$ for street tires. :blue:

not very well…
60s sucked 1.77 being best yesterday. i spun severly the QTPs are shot

launch on motor and then hit bottle and still had traction issues thru first and then second.

if that wasnt the case, after playing back my logs i noticed spark blow out in the high rpms.i had the plugs at .045. it was good on the street for 3rd gear pulls but for 1st and 2nd just sucked

also truck was only shifting at 6100 for 1and 2

since i couldnt test on the street for 1 and 2 i wasnt aware of this problem, so going to make some changes and hopefully be at my goal come the 4th

12.1 @ 112

i can easily see 1.8s in her future if she can get more time in launching with new setup

it wasnt the suspension, just about everybody had issues. Lou couldnt keep it from spinning going down hte track. everytime he shifted it spun and was dancing and they werent hte only ones either with issues

congrats :beer:

thanks everyone! im happy with the 12.97 but theres still more in it. i need to learn the new set up a little better. Im not used to it yet so on my first pass i launched the car at 1000 and the car went side ways down the track so i had to let off and correct it…went back and left some pressure out of the tires and traction improved a bit. i started to get the hang of it on the last run…so i think i can pull a better time…well see on the 4th.

oh and as for the track prep, it was terrible.

it wasnt the suspension, just about everybody had issues. Lou couldnt keep it from spinning going down hte track. everytime he shifted it spun and was dancing and they werent hte only ones either with issues

wow. that does suck. that track needs some help.

yeah dependin on what street tires she runs, she could definately see 1.8xs. i been 1.88 and 1.89 on my street tires with a car with lot less power. averages were 1.93-1.95. not too bad. she gets 1.8’s and that could be a 12.8x run

shes on Eagle F1s thats the same tire the test 00 LS1 SS had that went high 12s completely GM factory stock.

i spoke of that if she hits 1.8X shell see 12.8s. the tires deffently are nice on hte street also, heat them up some and nail it and it will hook in 2nd. but this car is night and day with the new tune, headers,342s and Tb stall

congrats, ill be there on the 4th also hopefully w/ my cam in tryin to hit into the 11’s

:rofl: