Smoooooooooooooookin

You are one lucking bish. I can’t find the “LS1s run 12s stock thread”.

Anyhow, wtf? Why won’t your shit run 12s? You have like 3 camz, mustang rims, and an uber motor?!

Someone’s trying to start something here:shifty

Honestly, stock, as in stock filter, exhaust, and tires, there are non-Z06 LS1 C5 vettes that have hit 12’s. I am only cat-back/intake and am high 12’s. And that is with an awesome 2.1 60ft.

As far as F-bodies, i’m not sure.

his times at the track, are just as fast as my bone stock, 220ish~ whp evo9. very impressive on his part!

in for the butthurt posts to follow! lol

Innocent until proven guilty. :slight_smile:

Correct. LS1s I believe have been documented. But, like a very very very small %. Not common as the LS1 fanbois claim.

Exactly. It is def. not common.

Let me put it this way. I love watching Mythbusters. I would consider this myth, Plausible.

idk my ws.6 bone stock went 13.0 with exhaust went right into 12s, they all run very different

i think the quickest professionally driven fcar bone stock went 12.8,

i’ll be sure to trump that come spring time.

Same here!:rofl

i would hope so^

Let’s wait for Smoookin to explain.

lebanon valley isn’t exactly the greatest track out there. Pair that up with a so-so driver (from what i’ve seen) and there you have it.

why not? Rubin ran his fastest time at LVD so has Raif in his talon, turbo tony had his best times there as well. LVD is not as bad as people portray it. stop running on a wednesday night if you think its bad. spend the extra 10-20$ and run on the weekend.

Why is it better on the weekend?.. just wondering

^^ Murrdog on b-ri’s name.

Why would you say that?

better track prep on saturday’s cuz the big dogs run.

if i go on wed i like to go behind a big slick guy cuz the pavement is still stick from him.

Because you, murrdog, were arguing, like always, about the track being prepped SOOOOOOOOO much better on a Saturday that you on your dumpy street tires were able to run 13.2 on said Saturday and it drastically dropped to a 13.7-13.8 on a Wednesday night.
The track prep, from personal experience, made my car hook shittier due to wheel hop on street tires. I feel someone on slicks will gain more from track prep than someone on street tires.

relaxxxx