LVD wed the 6th whos going?

just got my carf out and looking foward to going to the trake weds its a 40% chance of persip but lets get some people together and ride up as a pack

I’ll be there and my car is going to be running :giggedy

Me too, as long as the weather is alright. If its muggy and shit like it was this Wednesday then I’ll just watch.

i am runing

I’ll be there as well, car is getting tuned on Tuesday at Synapse. Will be there for sure as long as there is no rain. :banana

ill go if i can get my car to boost back ware its sapose to be at 21 not 15 . i want to wach swiftys 16 second beater :crackup or is it 18 second i guess we will find out .

I’ll be there trying to break into the 14’s :lol

Ill be there with a couple cars, wanted to macth you up with the integra this past weds for a fun heads up, what happend?

he wasn’t next to me?

I might go watch but my car definately wont be done

he was right behind you on your last pass, next time. :cool I like to watch similar cars race. Maybe the SOHC civic would be a good match for SHOC beats. Ill be bring extra pair of slicks and Drag radials if anyone want to borrow them for a run or two.

I know and the track guy said you guys wanted me to race the integra and i said “ok whatever” and he was like “go” so i pulled ahead.

i’ll run him next week if he’s there.

I cant go, pretty much kicked out!!!

thats dumb, oh well, I may run well see

Ill be there running in stock trim…

Time for a cage then

i will be there i will meet up and ride up if people want to let me know …

im down, if mah friend dom goes, i go haha but yeah where we meetin and when?

have to see if i can get out of work

MOD EDIT: Racial slurs are not acceptable.

in. not running though.

no cage!! its a street car!