LVD wed May 14th... who's goin

i hope to be racing. if not, i will be watching fo sho.

i will be there on drag radials.

Im always watching, sometimes racing. My car might go on the road this week so I might be racing next week. Looking for a 13.8 or better… Damn autotragic!

If not, you should run my car so I can still get hammered! ;D

:lol

I think I might make it out, not sure if I’ll be racing the evo though (might need a t-case).

I may be stopping down to watch…

I maybe going this week with my eg, 15psi+street tires= no traction :headbang

I wanna see that thing vs. Nick’s S4. I think that would be a fun one to watch. :banana

im gonna try to get down again, I’ll try to bring somthin to run

i might come down to watch idk yet im broke now so if i can get some cash money some how lol

ur moms BIMMER!!!

i know pete thats what I’m tryin for until I get my new car haha, awd launches ftmftw! :banana

atleast your times will be consistant. can you powerbrake it? how high in the rpm’s can you powerbrake it? you could do neutral drops :lmao

na you cant powerbrake it :nono it wont let you go from neutral to drive unless you hit the brake.

I’m out for this week…maybe next week

yea thats fine, just rev in neutral with your brake on then quickly pop it in drive and foot off brake. should work “SHOULD”

hmm I havent actually tried that, I dried to rev it in neutral and drop it in drive but it feels like theres a wall there, I dont want to fuck up my mothers bmw though although it is highly unlikely, I may just take crappy 60ft times, w.e I just dont want 1. beat on a car that isnt mine, and 2. break that car that isnt mine. we’ll see

test it out on the streetz

ahh pete you’re killin me, now I am gonna do it :lol and probably feel like an asshole when I am but oh well, I wonder what that thing will run anyways. probably mid 15’s its not kinda quick but its pretty heavy