Anyone going to LV this wednesday!? again.

just wanted to get a poll on who might be going this wednesday 5/13/09 hoping to hit 13’s which shouldnt be to hard ive done it before…

what …my car without the bottle was in the low 13,s

consider the source

thats great… what you want me to say i s-ck cuz im slower with a standard I also did all the internal work and havent had it tuned and was on street tires with a plug cat…

btw i am using pcm4less that guys the bomb done thousands of ltx powered cars and knows what he talkikng about and is reasonable cost!

A+++ john thanks for the advice!

not at all ,im sayin set the goal higher than a 13 …shit i thought you were cammed and all that shit 12,s should be no prob

shoulds key word which i does, has cam, porteds heads, intake, 28lb injectors over 24, 58 twin mm throttle body, headers along with my favorite sound of a header leak (hate changiong the gasket) and higher stock gears of 3.42

his car misses up top… pretty bad. deffffinatly needs a tune.

You definately should run better than 13’s even with you driving

dude my stock motored 2 ton caprice sees 13s often. That shit better be low 13s or high 12s

I hate your signiture “quicklt1” i really thought there was a nat on my computer screen no joke… pretty sad. LOL.

i stole that from someone, like 5 or more of us on here had it at one time

i may go, hoping for LOW 12s

cobra or vw

im going too…hoping for low 12’s as well

maybe we can get in the gate together :wink:

:facepalm

what?

:lol mafdark started it, then i had it for a while, then i dunno

i’m assuming the slowbra, the vw is easily deep into the 10’s as it sits.

:lmao you guys are great

:rofl :rofl :rofl

i’ll be there driving dkid’s car for two runs, we’re going to see who’s the first of us to break it into the 14’s :lol . his best run is a 15.2x, i believe.

:retardclap

ill be there.

yea id like to do a run together.