Smoooooooooooooookin

run slicks or go home!

slicks would be about a fourth of what my car cost… which is an ef hatch :shifty

+1 with brett

I’m not sure how LVD go this bad rep with the younger crowd. Maybe its because people think it sucks because their rocking the water/burnout pit with street tires and exspect to get an earth shattering hook up?

Talk to a lot of guys who run their cars at tracks around the north east, they all love LVD compared to a lot of other tracks they go to. I’ve talked to a lot of people who said LVD is one of the better tracks.

its so sticky on the weekends that shadys rear end broke as a result of the “hook”:clap

I think Murrdog threw down a 13.2 or something on a saturday

a set of 22inch slicks are like 300$.throw them on some 13 or 14inch wheels and youre good to go. slicks will last a long time if you maintain them.

Bone stock 02 SS…

12.9 @ 110

I believe the fastest stock F-body was 12.7…but not 100% sure.

bonestock plus drag radials?

how abouttttttttttt…

I dont need to explain shit to you?

there. Thats the end of this thread.

that video I posted is Bone stock.

plus drag radials

To each their own I’ve gotten my best 60 foots on second gear water box burnouts on street tires. Lvd isn’t the fastest track in the country but it’s not as bad as some make it to be. I cut 1.6’s on wednesday just the same as Saturday.

Driver mod…that is all.

yo honestly, drew gets way too much attention, i want more “sinnnnnnnnnnnngh” threads, smokin doesnt deserve all these specialized threads

really?

because Wayne ran my car 3 times and was running the same times as me…he was having the same issues as me…it was dead hooking, bogging down then smearing the tires all of 1st and 2nd gears bad enough to the point where we both had to lift…maybe he will chime in here…

and he cuts 1.7 60’s in his Cobra.

your suspension is jacked up then…

sure you might HAVE THE RIGHT PARTS. but they arent working in harmony.

This coming from the guy that went 11.7@127 with an awd car…and blamed it on the track prep. Don’t think you should criticize anyones driving.

ZING!

Well your burning the tires so much your getting all the water off more than likely…

Most of the jackasses go in the waterbox… do a quick spin that isnt enough to get all of water gone and then bitch about how they werent hooking

Seriously the truth, the track was so fucking sticky that day…

Never had my car feel like that <— Prior to feeling the ass end fall out