WTB slicks

need a set of slicks for 15inch rims.Something with a couple of passes left on them.

jimp said he might be unloading his 24.5x8.5x15’s if he needs to step up to 26s.

My old 24.5s. They are mint too

I got the wheels from them remember.Shoulda just got them both at once. Would have saved the hassle.

Haha true

What the hell man??? Mine aren’t good enough for ya? Just mount those shits up on your rims. I only use them like 4 days a year.

i got a set of mickey sportman pros 29x18.5x15. u may have clearance problems but she’ll hook like hell… and you’ll prob only beable to go straight to. lol

axles will hate life

i know this is a old post but i am looking for the same thing let me know if anyone has any they want to get rid of thanks.

slicks on a stock 350z… better launch at redline and hope the clutch holds.
94gt5.0 has some used up ET Drags, 28 x 10.50 i think… wont fit well, but there you go.

Well i went to the track and it didnt turn out that good tires were spining 1st 2nd and 3rd. so the 2nd pass i did i launched aroung 2500 and the tires still were spining bad so the 3rd time i didnt launch and first gear i didnt really floor it but when i did they still were spining. so thats the problem im faceing and im trying to learn the track i suck at it people were telling me to get slicks and keep trying to learn.

I think you just need drag radials anyway. Slicks are probably too much for a stock car.

Learn how to drive with street tires…

Slicks will grab like a bitch and i woudlent be suprised if the car bogged like a SOB and fucked your times up even worse then if you learned to feather the throttle…

did you warm up the tires before the run?

Im thinking slicks would tear up a stock IRS

If hes not making enough power and they grab hard yess it will…

No i didnt i just need to go to the track more but i do need better tires i know it. i was feathering it but it still was spining.

and if I remember right his car is stock or pretty close to it. Drag radials are probably the best bet for his car.

Were you feathering or were you getting on and off the throttle…

no i really was first gear i didnt even give it much gas then when i went in second it started to spin i mean i wanted a good time not going to just go into the gears slow lol but if thats what i have to do to learn then i guess so.

I’m just saying…

If your getting off the throttle a lot… then getting back in with your foor mashed it jerks the car and it will spin…

In first theres not much your going to do there as the rpm range comes up really quick… but when you hit 2nd and it spins just let off the gas a bit let it grab and get back on it… and so on