New track wheels and slicks...

I got the wheels in yesterday, had the tires mounted and balanced this morning, and test fitted them after work.

15x7 Center Line Storm Wheels 42mm offset
M&H Racemaster 8.5/24.5-15 Slicks

The tire has about 1/8" clearance between the inside sidewall and the strut when inflated at 25psi.

looks awesome. you could always throw on a 2mm spacer or something if you need to

I thought you had a dead cylinder? lol

are you running with your car not 100% up to par?

those are nice slicks. IMO, slicks look sooo funny on FWD cars. They just dont look right, I will never get over it lol

They look badass, and a TIGHT fit around the caliper lol

Thanks! I think I’m gonna run a 7mm spacer to make it an even 35 offset. I did a little John Force burnout in front of Elliots house today with them at 15psi and ripped up the block in 1st at WOT. No rubbing at all. The spacer will pretty much be for good measures.

I think I had a valve issue. I had the compression issue after using the Altamont ave 112 Sunoco fuel in my car for the fisrt time. After the fuel was all gone, I noticed it was smoking less and seemed to gain some power back. I was also running the car rich, as I bumped up the fuel pressure 4psi when I installed the fuel system. I turned my fuel pressure back down to 58psi static and Sea Foamed the car yesterday. I did a leakdown test after work today. Zero loss on all cylinders at 160psi. Back in business!

Looks sick.

well thats good news!

you’re running it on saturday, right? good luck.

I love them, they are so light even with the tires on. I want to get another set of 15’s with some MT drag radials for the street, and run a set of the same wheels in 18’s in the rear for both the track and street.

Yeah, bright and early! Trailering out there so I don’t have to flat tow the shitbox home.

that would look awesome

cant wait i got the morning off so i can come watch everyone!

I’m bringing a 30-rack of bud and a case of bottled water. If the car breaks, I’m finishing the beer before I leave the track. :ahh

rims look good jim good luck at the track.

i have a set of 5mm spacers i you want to barrow them call me

aaaaaannnnddd what does this have to do with Cosseys new car?!:Idiots

I will not be there, I will be recovering from a massive hangover.

I know this for fact.

Why the hell do you have 5x100 spacers? lol

think it looks mean!

Looks sick dude! Since I cant be there saturday to watch in person, good luck!!! txt me the results!!

Btw, Jim showed me those wheels, holy hell they are light…

I wish I still had the 17’s from last year! :banghead

http://www.rspeed.org/forums/gallery/data/606/slut01.jpg