LVD - Sept. 24th Final Wednesday Night Test & Tune For 2008

Anyone thinking of going?

It’s listed on their home page, but not on their homepage link to their “Schedule” (probably just an oversight).

http://www.dragway.com/

Negativo… although I would like to go again. I ran a 14.0@104 last time with a 2.27 60’ :angry2 I can’t launch the car at all without getting horrid amounts of wheel hop (and I do have the torque damper.) I need better tires for the track.

bitchass.

Go drink some seltzer water and potato chips.

:rofl might have to

Its gonna be a huge clusterfuck with over 300 cars there like it always is on the final Wednesday of the season. Im definately not racing there- loose rockers and shot U joints that probably wont be fixed by then.
I dont know about watching though- maybe?

yeah im undecided on running… i want to but i also dont want to only get in two runs…

One car you wont see… BTW, time on sign was car before me, …I crossed the line at 65 mph (didnt want to speed) :slight_smile: Never made it outta 2nd gear.
Thanks Ray

John Force in the house!

If my intake comes in tomorrow Ill go, see if I can get the fit below 17 seconds with new wheels tires and an intake lol.

Stll getting wheelhop, even with the t/dampers?

And if so, don’t ya think better tires would just aggravate the wheel hop problem?

Seriously, 300 cars on the last Wed. night?

Ycccch!

better tires at least stickier will = more wheelhop

There was a Chevy Aveo there last week. Maybe a good match race?

Yeah, the last one is always like that.

paul update your sig …car runs good just driver welll drives like shit ;D

Yeah and with the way the rockers make noise its not running so great anymore either

true … i guess jr aint workin wit dad anymore?

Really? He was there when I picked it up before LG but wasnt there when I picked it up again a week later.

so i hear :ninja oh did ya see the run he did? on 890

No, I didnt go down there- I stayed at McD’s.

nice way to change sig paul :lol