LVD - Sept. 24th Final Wednesday Night Test & Tune For 2008

It works, right?

heard it aint what it,s its supposed to be by a few seconds off ::slight_smile: yeah dad fired jr

Fired? Man thats a little fucked up.

Yeah, a 24 at 47 isnt exactly fast.

yeah fired jr told the old man the shop wouldnt do shit without him so sr said fuck you :nod :crackup

Oh man the aveo :lmao :mwahaha Even better was the Suzuki or w/e SUV that ran a 19.94. That had me rollin’ :mwahaha

By better tires I meant slicks… hehe. The real reason why these cars hop is because of the heavy ass aluminum wheels which weigh ~50lbs each with the tire. Definitely not great for at the track. DR’s on a 16" rim do wonders with hop on the SC Cobalts.

And the TD works wonders on the street… at the strip it’s pretty much useless, however. My 2.27 run I wheel hopped all of first gear… definitely not good for it.

Though I was determined to hit 13’s so I was getting quite aggrevated and took my anger out on the car/axles/tranny… lol :ninja

:ohnoes :wow :ohnoes :nono :wow :ohnoes

Clutch bit good though… lol. :ninja Not a hint of slip.

running the TDI. i want a 14.99 out of it… should i put my snows on the front? i also want to trap 92mph.

the last night of wednesday test and tunes are the worst time to race, last time i went on the last night i got 3 runs in, packed as a mother, i suggest watching from the stands

D. Gage, It smelled nice for hours inside my car!

Wheel hop in RWD rarely has as much to do with tires as it does raw suspension set up.

LOL

I’ve got 12k on my car now (and about 5k on the new clutch the dealer installed).

The other morning leaving work, I chirped the tires on a non-powershift 2/3 gear change.

First time that ever happened … :banana

Nice. Post about that on CSS and they’ll tell you it was “driver error” the first time. :idiots :lol

CSS replies …

“No Way!”
“BS!”
“You noob, that was your discombobulator making that noise! - Pwnt”
“I don’t buy it! You weren’t driving a Cobalt SC …”

Blah, Blah, Blah … :headbang

Looks like I’m gonna be among the clusterfuck
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/skierdood/0923081926.jpg

LOL sweet!!

ill be there to spectate… prolly just gonna take the beater out there…

how much power does a fit prodice stock, i havent really seen any around.

you need bwoody solid motor mounts and a pair of testicles… lol my car has ZERO wheel hop after i put them in, the thing does amazing burnouts tho,

also becarful about that wheel hop man my car has gone thru 2 intermediate shafts due to the pounding it took at the track

i will be going tonight with my semi-tunes car

No track for us tonight :sad
Its DJs cuz’s bday…so well be at Unos, but maybe @ sutters after!

About 4 GP (gerbil power) at the crank.