WTB slicks

ok thanks i will have to try that i may go to the track wed. so slicks wont help at all even if i dont launch the car just take off and let the tires grab?

If you just want to get a feeling for it…

You dont have to launch your car hard… Ease off the line till you feel comfortable with acctualy launching it…

But when you do launch it… launch around 4 grand… be easy with the throttle as its spinning… when you hit 2nd feather the throttle etc…

Im just telling you what I’ve done myself from expeirance…

But talk to people with more experiance and know what there doing…

Not retards that think slicks are going to teach you how to drive

well if anyone has any used ones they want to get rid of i will give them a try to to see what happens. but thanks shady i will try the things you said its all about going to the track and learning your car.

Exactly…

Dont worry about people making fun of your or shit like that…Anyone who does is an idiot and is an asshole, because weve all been there. Anyone whos acctualy been going to the track for some time and not just some 16 year old with an eclipse wont mock you and some may try and help you

I myself need to learn how to launch my car better… I admit it… FWD cars i was very confident with but this being my first RWD Car that i get to drive everyday and not a friends or wahtever… I need to learn it…

skateshelter = sssmokinsss :lol

dude, learn how to drive. and street tires dont need a huge burn out, dont go into the water, youll just take water on the track, go around the box, spin them quick and be done.

yea forgot to mention that lol…

Warming up streets is useless…

A quick spin is all you need…

i have always ran slicks ,but street tires are fine if your smart on em esp on a stock car

you dont have a car that is stock aside from chopping the exhaust off. if you took his comment to heart, maybe you are??

that kid doesnt need slicks, he needs to learn how to drive first.

I know i want you guys to help me learn how to run good times at the track i know my car isnt that fast but it shouldnt run a shit time. and i will prolly be going wed with bobby

15 flat spining up to 2nd i know it can run a better time if i new how to drive it. and if the tires werent shit

Car should do 14.4X’s or so

I was trying to get in the 14’s a better driver could lol

If this being your first time at the track… And first time realling launching the car… being about a second off the cars time really isnt that bad…

First time I went to the track in my g20 I hit 18 on my first being a little nervous and not knowing how fast the light really goes down. Second run was a low 17… Missed 3rd from having sweaty hands and a PITA POS metal shift knob and chopped down short shifter… 3rd run was a 16.9

By my fourth run I nailed a 16.5 and decided that was good enough of a run…

what was your mph?

95-97 if i were to guess

There’s your first problem.

Im guessing a 15/16 second run my first time with the Z :rofl:rofl

:rofl:rofl

Funny but true.