PRP 7/12???

Got rained out yesterday. Anyone else going today?

looks like beautful day to run
good luck to everyone going

ill be out there tonight…dunno if im gonan run but if i do ill be in a green f250 with pittspeed stickers so stop and say hey…and if i dont ill be with a kid with a black evo and ill have a black pittspeed shirt on

i was planning on going until i blew my clutch out yesterday

goin tonight! cant wait. its a very nice day

GoodLuck Guys!

Broke car. Prob not going.

well im gonna be leaving in 15 or so mins…good luck to whoever is making some passes

what you break sam?

ahh gotta love the drama at PRP

that was weird but it sucked ass that the track lights broke and they kicked us out 1 run short. should have offered a small discount or something for next time

How’d you run?

Think I killed my optispark. Car’s missing really bad under load. :mad:

MPHBOY did a a 13.58 his new best he says…but i’m sure he’ll chime in with the details

hahah, he still hasn’t beat my trucks time.

Saw the 13.58 run (and a HELL of alot of people wearing JJ’s t-shirts), but I thought I saw orr run a 13.52? Oh, well he can chime in and correct me.

I must of left before the lights malfunctioned. A refund from PRP, that’s funny!:bowrofl:

haha 13.58 beats your trucks time…well ties it… and it was summer too and I spun. I’ll get you man! i’ll get you!!

i ran 13.58, 13.62 with a different converter lockup setting, then 13.59 with a slightly leaner top end tune, also shifting at 5500 instead of 5200. Not bad at all for a 155K stock heads/cam/internal L98

vids here
http://media.putfile.com/HSR-L98-track-times

my mph was higher. mine went 13.58 @99.88 and only a 1.95 60ft. i bet the new carb would have improved the 60ft but i’ll never know, the motor s coming out tommorw.

true, you do have abit of mph on me lol.

you get a buyer for that thing yet?

Don what motor you putting in there next