PRP 7/12???

yep. he wants it this weekend. as soon as he picks it up, i’ll order the msd and intake for the 6.0 and put it in with a stock came to see what it does.

nice! run me again and we’ll judge your performance lol

HA!!! New opti should be here tomorrow morning. You’re both going down. See you next week.

if that doesnt work check the coil.cause the exact same thing happen 2 me and it ended up being the coil.

[QUOTE=94LT1;588731]if that doesnt work check the coil.cause the exact same thing happen 2 me and it ended up being the coil.[/QUOTE

I have an MSD coil which is pretty new. Took the car to JJ’s and Brian checked everything out narrowing it down to the opti. I put a new one in today and everything is fine. I’ll hopefully be seeing you guys at the track this week unless it rains.

glad its back up and running

awesome.how much did the MSD run u??the cheapest i saw was 520 if i remember correctly.

[quote=“94LT1,post:5,topic:31341"”]

i think he said it was like 300 for the opti…its not a msd 1 if thats what u thought, the coil is a msd tho

Thanks Guff. Yes, I have an MSD coil. The opti is an Accel. Cost $300 and made a HUGE difference. My car idles better, has faster throttle response, and pulls a lot harder at top end. It was worth every penny I spent. I also got a set of Summit Racing 8mm plug wires.