PRP tonight??

if the rain holds out anyone heading out to the track? im taking my green f250 since my father has my white one so you can come and laugh at me if you want =)

how much does it cost to run down there?

i believe it’s $20 today, TnT

me and a couple other people are heading out there if it holds off.

i wish i could but can’t make it tonite.

id love to but dont have the money right now, sides my knock sensor isnt fixed either :frowning:

might be going… slowmaro95 is going to

well if it dose hold out which is might cuz its sunny as hell here and im 10 mins from the track im deff gonna run my DD truck just cuz im bored so you wont miss it…

damn, looks like a rain cloud may be heading over the track in about 2-3 hrs… i still want to go since its almost 5 o’clock now. probly gonna wait alittle while longer to see whats gonna happen here. it looks to be heading our way for sure tho

screw it im going out cya guys out there

im heading out in the buick

guys come laugh at me and wayne but hell we are having fun hah

Looking forward to seeing what you run :slight_smile:

errr im pissed

i ran a 15.8 with a shitty 60
and the thrid run i finally got a good launch and damn traction control kicks in and i loose all my power for 2 secs. I had traction off but it magically came back on grrr

What did you expect to run? Your in a heavy ass Buick.

15.8 is not to shabby!

thats pretty much what i expected to run

just saying with a better launch, i could have done a little bit better. Oh well

sounds pretty good to me
i would say congrats at least you went and can now say oyou have a slip for your car

ya it was fun!

im gonna have to get my DP on so my exhaust isnt a total waste right now. Ill prob go back this fall sometime. Till then ill just spectate :smiley:

13.549@102.44 is all i could muster… :frowning:

only got 3 runs in, then stood around for 3 hours, then went home

READ ABOUT MY 2 RUNS (EVO 8 + PICTURES!!!)

THE THREAD IS HERE | CLICK

2 runs!!! we are going to QCR on friday heard they have been getting a lot of runs in. so want to go check it out. bunch of cars are running