PRP tonight??

Congrats on the runs.

And, QCR FTMFW. I’m going QCR Friday and running a 75 shot on the Civic. Should be interesting, 12.99 or boom!!! :smiley:

yeah ALOT of ppl were breaking down then we had a rain delay… just sucked ass! they do seem to take a LONG time to clean up messes. I mean waiting around 3 hrs then to have someone blow up their car and leave oil from the tree all the way back to the pits down the return road just pisses me off. one more run and i may have had a new faster best time

yea that was rediculous!

I had a poopy night. I had just put lower control arms and lower control arm relocation brackets(thanks brian!). I took the car to the track for the first time tonight. I threw my slicks on and lined up. let off the line at 4500 rpms and my new suspension just bogged my engine. first time I’ve ever had a problem with TOO MUCH traction, i ended up with a 2.3 60’ time on that one. I put my street tires on and tried to run with those, but with all the breakage, I didn’t get to run again.

and a bit of a teaser for those who didn’t go… there should be a video of this up soon…

both times ive went i got atleast 7-8 runs… that was on wed TnT though, might be diff for friday
tops there were about 25 guys including the bikes
if me and brian get my knock sensor fixed friday ill go :slight_smile:

do i see the 100 shot larry in the pic above?

Sure looks like it. There’s a good 2 feet of airspace under that front end?!?!

no, i believe it was much bigger…

there should be a video of it soon… but let’s just say it’s a teaser pic

chopped

shall we just say the my dad broke the on off switch completely off the bottom of the bumper from it hitting the ground soon as i get the video i’ll post it

![http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/car shit.jpg](http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/car shit.jpg)

seriously tho, that was a nasty wheelstand and i only heard it. wish i could have seen it

indeed it is he

it was very bad ass…i got to watch from on the other side of Tree

i went to qcr last fri, got lost on the way showed up an hour late and got 4 runs in. i would call before you head up because they said they were tearing up a part of the track and repaving it, they were closed on wednesday.

traction is just as bad there than prp

my dad hooked last night haha and so did the bumper

I hope larry didn’t hurt anything else coming down

sounds like time for wheelie bars

damn larry!!

put a small dent in the header nothing else besides the switch im still waiting the video

thats funny cuz they cleaned the track up like the car spilled fluids