Wednesday TNT at PRP?

Does anyone know how much it is for TNT on Wednesday’s at Pittsburgh? About how many cars are there and how many runs should I expect to get?

Thanks,
Steve.

At PRP everyone usually gets around 2-4 runs depending on how many people are there on wednesday’s. For spectators I believe its $20 a carload or $7 a person. For Racing its $15 a car i believe. Its been a while since i raced up there so that might of went up.

racing is 25 iirc

spectator price sounds right

25$

$25 for two runs? :rofl:

I hate those fucking cocksuckers.

last week i believe most people got 6 or 7 runs it was pretty dead!!!

were going out tonight 25 to run 7 to spectate

im probably going out but not racing one of my locking wheel nuts is fucked so i cant point on my other wheels

Just wanna congratulate a certain blue Talon that broke into the 11’s tonight :cool:

My buddy Vince was out there with his 06 Silver GTO, ran pretty consistent 11.5’s

I managed 11.7@129 with a heck of a misfire I was trying to work out. q.9 60’ and missed 100mph 1/8 by .16mph.

VInce was a really nice guy I got pics i gotta email him.

Rode up with Kurt and spent alot of time talking with Vince, Like Kurt said we got some good pictures of Vinces car, and one of him crossing the traps.

that thing was hauling

took the teg ran consistant 14.0 on 6 psi couldnt launch and just spun cau i had 17’s so im happy and car needs an allignment in the front so it was fighting its sell with an alignment would have broke 13.7-13.9 all night so im happy soon to be running 12 psi

congrats everyone. how is prep been? heard since new manager it was getting better? i wantt o go up in few weeks if i can.

I guess it’s alright if you dont’ mind the rally cross getting into the place.

wasn’t too bad tonight

Kurts 1st run,
[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW-skGdbFEY”]YouTube - Talon vs. Mustang @ PRP[/ame]

Shots with Vince’s car in 'em, Might want to share these with him. Kurt has better ones of the GTO.

Larry you have a teg? what color, maybe I got some shots of it?

3rd run vid is on my FB, I’ll put it on youtube later.

congrats to all!