PRP TNT 9/19

anyone thinking of heading up?

me, my girl in her civic, and 2 friends (cobalt and a grand am) are planning on going up just to have some fun runnin down the track, but I’m going to push my hardest to get into the 14’s ( I need to rip a little more weight off the car)

so far the weather keeps changing, it was suppose to be beautiful and now their calling for rain… hopfully it will change again for the better and prp wont be frickin closed.

may go if its cool and no rain

better not rain… we’ve all requested off that day to go up and have dinner or something before hand. plus I wanna see if I can get some more weight out of the car and stop at work to get on the scale

14’s N/A on the neon? won’t be bad…but you would probably do better with bolt ons…better chance at hitting that 190hp to the wheels n/a list on the .org too

huh? what are you trying to say about bolt ons? I’ve got almost all the bolt ons you can get.

190whp is hard on N/A without headwork and large cams and such, hell I dont even beleive Mtoliverauto has 190whp and he runs 13.8’s all motor.

I’ve seen 165whp neons break 13’s N/A

do you mean 9/12 instead of 9/19. if you can tell what the weather is suppose to be almost 2 weeks away then will you let me know what the secret is?

I mean 9/19 and im going by the weather channel. I know the forcast will probably change but Im hopeing it’ll change for the better not worse

in 10 days it will change 9 times get back to us on the 17 maybe the 18th

oh, well i was talkin about this upcoming 9/12…didnt realize it was only the 9th and next track day was 12th

I really want it to rain tomarrow so it moves to thursday…I need to get some passes in to see if i want to take it to NJ…

me and Aeroking are gonna try to make it up tomorrow… supposed to be 55 wit no rain :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I will be there tomorrow as well with my Neon and my uncle is bringing his newly Supercharged Dakota R/T for shake down runs.

weather is loooooking great for tommorrow… unseasonably cooool. i love it

what i was saying is you should do pretty much all the bolt on’s you can before doing weight redux…the neon is your daily driver isn’t it?

screw it! im going up now and the 19th lol

I’m headin up in about 20 mins. my car is sitting about an inch higher cuz of all the shit I took out :eek:

ill be out there tonight

leaving in about 5-10 minutes lol

ur chic?

How was it?! Anybody by chance see a late model Blazer rollin’ 20’s ?

well I just got towed back… lol girlfriend’s stepdad’s friend came and got me from washington and didnt charge me an arm and a leg…

ran a 0.0 @ 0.0mph. pulled up to stage and snapped an axle right off the line… must be that 150hp of fury :rofl: next week I’ll try again

thanks to pewter for asking around and trying to help me out with a tow too!