PRP TNT 9/19

sorry i couldnt do it myself,i will be there next time u make the trip!

well after about 45mins of heating the shit out of the axle nut and breaking 4 1/2 inch powerbars, i got the axle nut off yesterday… axle was snapped and in peices right at the CV closest to the wheel.

Im begining to beleive the axle was the factory 98 axle that came on the car lol

Im still gonna head up on weds, hopeing I dont break the pass. side axle.
But if I do, will you be up there this time brian? :slight_smile:

hub nut? impact wrench from lowes>4 useless breaker bars

sorry wasn’t able to make it there. i prob would have gotten you if i was home.

I’ve got air and an impact wrench. its a craftsman JUNK
I needed a nice torquey wrench.
If the propane torch didnt work i was going to break out the setalyne

all is well tho, went out today and fixed my wheel hop problem and im ready to go. crossin my fingers for 14’s

those craftsman bars should have lifetime replacements on them…i know the two i broke trying to do what you did got replaced for free, thats when i bought my impact (kobalt) from lowes…haven’t had any problems since

I got the craftsman powerbars replaced.

Just the craftsman impact wrench has no balls to it

how many lbs of pressure does your compressor have in it when using it? my compressor is an older craftsman with a max of like 200lbs…i usually have her set to auto shut off at 180…that has ripped each and every rusted on bolt out with no problem

its not about the compressor, its about the wrench. My big stand up air compresser puts out like 200psi max.

the impact just isnt a high quality wrench

i might stop up at PRP if its nice out, its just TnT right.

ya its just TNT

lets get this thread back ontopic. we’re leavin and headin up around 330 and probably going to stop for dinner

pm me if you ever need one you can use mine

i might head up there since i’ve never been but seeing that i have no clutch i wouldn’t be on the track just watching

now why would we want to do that? takes the fun out of the board!:stick:

I’ve been meaning to go buy one. maybe i’ll chase down a snap on guy :slight_smile:

:rofl:

Hmmm…I may do this pending bottles being filled, pit crew support and # of fresh axles available. I’d like to see how the 225/50R15 BFG DR’s do compared to the M/T 22x8 slicks.

guess i will get bottles filled and get everything ready for track then.

damnit…i wanna go tomorrow…just put the tranny mount in earlier today…i wish i could go but i have a macro economics test…college sucks…

me my group are probably gonna stop to eat at golden corral (golden corral FTW!)

or we might be better off somewhere closer to prp (and out of the 1 lane bullshit on 22) any resturant suggestions?