TW: 800whp F-Body Turbo Kit

no offense taken bro. i KNOW my car would be MUCH MUCH faster at the track with an auto. thats a no-brainer. turbo ls1s + ET + 6sp do not mesh no matter which way you put it. i could get a harlan or synergy 2-step to help me off the line, but i dont feel like snapping my $800 output shaft like its done on others

and to answer your question… :snky:

Dick im going to have to drop some coin to try to keep up thanks alot. BTW im staying 6-sp untill the clutch or something explodes then ill probably convert but im not really sure if i care enought about track times to ditch the 6-sp.

im not ditching the 6sp…ill say that much.

although i have to figure out a clutch

this still isn’t going to be a track-purpose car. if it was would be a glide car that didnt weigh 4000lbs. you will probably still beat me with your big cube n2o setup… thats going to be BA. if i wasnt doing what im doing, i was thinking about doing a big cube LSX. 600+ NA well behaved whp :pimp:

I dont know i think even with added power if we both stay 6-sp it just comes down to driver that day. BTW im going to run the stock motor untill it explodes but i will be pushing it way beyond its limits i just want to see what it will do. Also im not going to build a LSX block but it will be big cubes+nitrous. Shit i need to get back to b-lo. So how long is your build going to take i should be back in buff racing the season after next.

i like the turbo on a mustang. bump for turbos http://youtube.com/results?search_query=tim+lynch+englishtown&search=Search

im going to try to get the engine done by christmas… i need to work on selling the turbo kit before i start buying the parts for the new setup though.

a cam/nitrous car out of the hole is ALOT easier than launching a turbo car with a 6sp. i will def be playing catch-up, but luckily thats my advantage (up top) as apposed to yours down low. should be fun either way :slight_smile:

an lsx build would be expensive, alot of one-off parts + an 1800$ block.

okay, this is my last bump before it goes on ls1tech next week. i havent been trying too hard to sell this, but now i’ve got the urge to buy some more go fast parts, and i need money to do so :tspry:

who wants to go fast? bueller? bueller? badazz?

Someone buy this…make way for the Powerglide and the 700rwhp 454 LSx…

SOLD

This lasted 10 hours on LS1Tech. The buyer expressed interest in 2 hours. Two other people had cash in hand. :slight_smile:

I guess i need to change my username… :gotme:

yes you do :snky: :wink: