selling my turbo setup going back to stock

Selling top mount manifold with T3/04E setup for RWD SR20DET. This setup is brand new and I had spent over $1000 in fabricating costs and the result was so much power that my Spec Stage 2 clutch starting slipping on the dyno once boost started to kick in. I am estimating at least 300 horsepower at the wheels. All parts are brand new as it has only seen a few dyno pulls. It was fabricated by www.htpengineering.com but now I had to let it go. This is a stainless steel manifold, made to clear the brake booster and steering shaft on N. American cars. The tubular manifold is made from 304 SS with 0.5 inch thick CNC flanges with T3 exhaust turbo flange and 38mm external wastegate flange.

The turbo is a T3/04E which has a stage 3 wheel inside, capable of putting down more than 500hp. Further, a 38mm external wastegate is included, which is required to hold the boost generated from the turbo. A ‘screamer’ pipe which vents the exhaust gas from the wastegate to underneath the car is included. The 3" downpipe connects the turbo to the exhaust, and is wrapped with heatwrap, which reduces engine bay temperature. Further, the downpipe is fitted with a flexjoint which prevents the manifold from cracking. Stainless steel oil lines for the turbo are also included. All hardware is included for your convenience and minimize downtime during install.

Here are some specs on the turbo:

3" Inlet Diameter : 2" outlet : Wet Floating Bearings : 1/8 NPT oil inlet
T3 Flange : Fits T3 and T3/T4 Manifolds
Specs: . 50 a/r compressor .63 a/r turbine .57 trim

Turbine wheel:
Exducer: 2.48"
Mayor : 2.89"

Compressor wheel :
Exducer: 2.07"
Mayor : 2.36"

$850 OBO

**Bargain :lol:

bargain i think bro

Q I’ll Be Passing By The Shop Later, I’ll Snap Some Pix and Post Them Up For You…

could this fit a Ka? and comes with everything needed to install except a FMI?

Fits an SR, not a KA.

what would shipping be to the us…98315?

Q, email this guy thao_kong@hotmail.com he is on nico looking for an upgrade

Sold!