TW:93 Del Sol S (auto)

Not in any rush to sell as it is my daily driver.Just testing the waters,before i buy another car.

Model: 1993 Del Sol S
Trans: M24-Automatic
Motor: SOHC D15 non-vtec

Car was blue but is now in primer ready for paint. Overall it is very clean with minor rear quarter rust surfacing. It is lowered about 1.5-2 inches on H&R springs. Interior is stock and well kept,all power options function properly. Motor was said to have been rebuilt at 130k by previous owner(no paperwork),gauges say 230k. motor and trans. function great.Ive had not one problem with this car at all, i drive it daily from Lockport to Lewiston and would not hesitate to drive it anywhere.

Extras: Also has aftermarket intake and wires, and comes with cf hood and front bumper body kit

Any questions or requests pm or call me at 804-1147

price?

oh yeah i forgot that!? lol … not really sure, maybe $2500? Price is negotiable.

did you just primered it lik with a paint can or sprayed it with a gun?
door jam painted? engine bay? etc.

what have you done since you brought it from me?

check your pm also

it was primered with a gun, the right way. No jams where not done, i was redoing it the same color

koo repaint it i think you will get what your asking. captiva blue is amazing glws

Trade for the stealth

very interested…ill pm you in the morning when I have more time

good candidate for a manual conversion!!:smiley:

Anyone? i will post more pics 2day

ya dont respond post’s either, awsome

you need more picture. i think it will help ya. i had it before 3sny and the car was very good to me. glws.

probably because you try to unload that stealth on anyone and everyone.

are you kidding, trying to sell it yes, but i barely offer it to anyone. exept for this guy who in every post I made about it offerd to buy it.

More pics…$2200 or $2500 with body kit and cf hood

bump for a fellow Sol owner. and a prep job done right, I agree you should finish the spray job.

bump for good mileage

someone buy this so i can start my new project

Why, dosent sound like you could finish this one, why start another?

i have 2 3000gt’s and now a widebody turbo civic project. i can finish it if i wanted to but dont have the motivation to and its my DD