FS/FT: 1993 Del sol turbo

1993 honda del sol black with 123k on the body. There is no rust on the car at all. I bought the car from someone who got in in Florida, he drove it through the summer. The underside on the car is spotless. It has a rebuilt 99 civic 1.6 v-tec motor in it with 10k on it. The turbo is a T3/T4 hybrid turbo, front mount intercooler, denso 650cc injectors. Rota group N 15x6.5 black rims, Tints 5% all around, its has tokico coilovers, tubeular ss exhaust manifold flanged for tial wastegate, tial BOV, and Tial wastegate. Full SS downpipe. Want to trade it for a 4x4 truck (toyota,chevy, ford, doesnt really matter, but it must be clean and reliable)/ partial trade for a super motard/ or another liter bike perhaps /$6,000 cash would work too.

car put down 220 hp @ 8psi, mid 13 1/4 mile

if it doesnt sell, its a pleasure for me to drive as is and was getting about 25-30 mpg, so it doesnt matter to me either way :slight_smile: thanks

i love this car…

so hot. GLWS

would you know any more info about the rebuild? how was it rebuilt and who did it?

Some guy in Florida did it. No idea about the work…

already selling?, i wish i had the money, can i drive it? never driven in a turbo charged eg :frowning:

what he said… but 3 people have owned it since it hit ny, myself included, and havent had any problems yet, runs strong pulls very hard…

like i said the malibu has a shitty tow capacity, id like to get a truck to support my motorcycle addiction… something good on gas and 5spd like a tacoma? or something big and manly like a nice full size… when i get something that is newer and proven to be reliable, i will sell the malibu and then have more money to play with and perhaps pick up another toy… be it a different bike? car? truck… who knows… too be honest its no big deal if the del sol sells or not… when i get back from spring break soon, im going to just register it, and then i’m sure ill be less apt to want to sell it… time will tell

This is nice… I like it alot

that right there makes me want a del sol now :frowning:

that looks so nice, i wanna paint my sol black now

it’s impossible to drive that car and not smile. one of my favorite cars ever.

i want a del sol so bad, seeing all these nice del sols lately make me hate my teg even tho its rustless and has vtec :), ive always wanted a sol, nice car GLWS!

ide trade u my xterra, but its technically my father’s car…too bad

Very nice car. Good deal:tup:

rad car.

nice… GLWS

i always did get a little happy in the pants when i saw jay driving this around.

or maybe it was jay??? hmmmm

hott car glws willybean

it’s actually both. jay and the car are boner inducing. true story.

i <3 the little del sol.

bump.