FS: 93 turbo delsol

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35010&highlight=del+sol

OKay, I bought this a month ago… Put maybe 500 miles on it, fixed the much needed camber problem and got the car alligned.
I also put new plugs in it, cleaned up the car a little bit.
Put a skunk 2 upper control arm camber kit in it
Dunlop direzza(sp?) tires on the group N rotas.

Basically, I bought this car and just don’t want it anymore. I barley drive it and I’m just going to take the money and pay off my truck.

Make me an offer.

this car is almost as much a whore as the zerodaze hatch.

common! i know your turnaround is fast but this takes the cake.

this car needs a good home. i was in love with it when eviljay owned it. its easily the hottest del sol ive ever seen. :tup:

lame

bum b for nice car!

fuckin lame, the last thing i wanted this car to be was a whore. I blame you andalina!!! haha jk

jay started it by trading with willybean

haha i cant believe your selling it already although i was ready to sell my hatch about a month after i bought mine too , car looks really good and is quick

Yeah, It was pretty quick. I’ve always wanted a boosted honda, but I guess I just don’t want a 2nd car right now. Someone take this off my hands.
Like I said I bought this car and MAYBE put 500 miles on it.

for a '93 it is a clean car. Never seen a winter.

wow that was fast, lol i thought tony owning it was short but you beat him by far haha GLWS!

Trade for the supra project?

idk about being the hottest del sol youve ever seen…?!

damnnnnnn

if anyone has any questions about the car here are some previous owners
eviljay
Willybeen
99civic_ex

ballpark?

$500…i’ll take it off your hands :slight_smile: I swear i’ll give it a good home. You know you want the rightful heir of the del sol to have it back.

Haha. Just buy it back!

I honestly don’t have the time right now to deal with the car.

Not taht it needs anything…but I don’t want to keep it how it is…I had a bunch of plans for it but I just don’t feel like working on the car.
Someone take this off my hands!

the car doesnt need much man, ne plans u had for it its probably already halfway there. And if u wanna keep that motor in it itl be super cheap to build and u can get it up to like 350 360 whp and still use it as a dd

Quoted for truth. I guess I made it sound liike the car was bad or something.

I guess It’s just something I didn’t want right now. so someone buythis!

BUMP!