WTB/WTT - 92-95 DEL SOL!

I’m looking for a clean 92-95 Del Sol

I’d prefer to trade it for my 95 LS I just bought, but I could always sell it to get the cash

Del Sol must be 5 speed, minimal rust/body work, no mechanical problems shitty paint is ok since the car will most likely get re-sprayed

Depending on condition of DS I can throw in a few extra parts with the teg

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1643463 -> pics of car

Not shown in the pics are the acura hubcaps, stock ls spoiler, del sol seats, de-riced interior, alpine mp3 headunit and sony xplodes in front and back

Only part of the car thats in rough shape is the driver fender, someone backed into it, a new fender will come with the car if desired, and have the paint to spray it to match. Teg is rust free, southern car, shaved moldings as seen in the pics above - runs perfect no problems with it what so ever

the extra parts that I can throw in pending condition of DS are
complete B16a2 head with knockoff Skunk2IM, Crower Cams, Extra exhaust manifold, vtec dizzy,

I also have an extra body kit if interested ( came with the car ) lol
a mint condition pair of GSR cloth seats , and an extra ls pass seat.

updated pics coming soon

Buy this one
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21257

Buy my honda!

lol u ever gonna make up ur mind on what you want??

I deff would i like ur car alot but its outta my price range, not really lookin for a turbo car just yet. Im kinda trying to find a trade first then ill be lookin to buy one if i cant get a trade goin.

lol who knows i only had the mx6 for 4 months and got rid of it , and ive only had this teg for 2 and im allready wanting something else. But nah for real tho i really like del sols and have ever since i knew what they were.

buy a bmw

If by bmw you mean eviljays honda…then do it.

Damn I miss my Del Sol. I would totally buy EvilJays if I was to buy something though. That car is awesome!

if by bmw you mean Griff’s bmw … then i agree

Haha yea i wish i could afford either of those cars, well i guess del sols werent made in the us till 93. So im lookin for a 93-97. I dont really even care if its just a stock si with the z6 and not the b16 in it i just really want a sol! Ive been noticing in all the interior shots im finding that i dont see a radio all i see is that little flip drawer , do these not come with any??

They’re badass cars, i like mine a lot, just want a bike…

deff i love little 2 seaters like that esp in black. Really wish i could buy yours.

But you can! for the low low price of 6k obo!

lol i could prob only get 3-4k for mine , if you want to take off the turbo kit and sell it for like 3500-4k then i could do it :slight_smile:

If nothing else comes up, i’ll consider that.

hmmmmm

but my del sol has rust spots, def needs work/respray so i dunno

hmm got any more pics , info whats wrong with it? what comes with it , trade or sell?

http://ithaca.craigslist.org/car/238679821.html

Hes interested so he might trade with me thanks alot mr juice :tup:

good luck, i cant trade at this point…