FS: Feeler 1993 Honda del Sol

1993 honda del sol black with 123k on the body. There is no rust on the car at all. I bought the car from someone who got in in Florida, drove it through the summer. The underside on the car is spotless. It has a rebuilt 99 civic 1.6 v-tec motor in it with 10k on it. The turbo is a T3/T4 hybrid turbo, front mount intercooler, denso 650cc injectors. Rota group N 15x6.5 black rims, Tints 5% all around, its has tokico coilovers, tubeular ss exhaust manifold flanged for tial wastegate, tail BOV, and Tial wastegate. Full SS downpipe. Want to trade it for a bike/$6,000.

Trade for a 99 zx7r?

no…You want to trade it for a pimped out Lexus!

Damn i wish i had hte loot…this car is h o triple t in person

Is this the one parked on harlem rd in west seneca sometimes ? nice car btw.

Yeah it is the one occasionally parked at harlem road.

whoooooo??? what are you doing? no stop this nonsense. youre not selling it.

were building the block, that is final

but really, the car is super clean. the hottest del sol ive seen around here, hands down. no offense to anyone else on here of course. it pulls really nice too. with a built block and more broost, this thing will fly (its only on 10psi now).

omg that car is madd sexxy. im really starting to get an itch tom come over to the darkside of teh honduhs lately with all these clean cars up for sale.

I am starting to miss my Del Sol. Ah well glws.

its del-slow not del sol.

It is NOT del slow!

Put down 220 wheel on the dyno.

del-slow roffle.
you just got the VTEC YO license plate.
don’t sell it.

Anyway, Jay’s a solid dude.

glws.

bump for clean car…glws

Whats up with the red is it the ek interior, or did you do it yourself? Can i get a better pic of it?

no shit. well itd be cool if someone else actually got a bike around here for next summer!

GLWS jay

car looks clean glws

:tif

i have a feeling that this car could push way more then 220

that setup should be good for some great d-series power, would need internals get there tho

yea this is my old car, deff a great clean ass car. good guy deff well worth the money bump for you glws

is the interior painted red? or is it vinyl?

Painted.