Ughhh Ithaca for a week suggest me shit to do...

all week on business, and dont say state parks and shit im by myself i either wanna drink, eat or be entertained…

who knows the lay of the land

ithaca college … so im thinkin theres gotta be a bar strip somewhere

my roomies brother just graduated from there… gimme some time to try to dig u some info :slight_smile:

i vote college whores!

That place should be packed with bitches ready to get laid. There should be two colleges in view at night. The one to the right is Ithaca the one to the left is Cornell. The whole strip that leads up the hill/mountain contains bars/establishments that suffice the two.

You should be getting drunk/laid easily.

you are in luck, you have ithaca college, and cortland right down the road about 25 mins. College is back in session and I know cortland parties real hard.

i was partying there not too long ago, but that was when the grassroots festival ::burnin:: was going on. so thats out, check out trumansburg, its just outsid eof itaca, u can rent jet skis there for cayuga lake.

sheep

Word, this past weekend was a hell of a weekend, as should this one coming up :tup: But it is about half an hour away. The Ithaca commons are pretty cool, and there’s definitely gonna be parties up there surrounding Ithaca College and Cornell. I think I’ll be up there Saturday.

i heard ithaca is gorges… hello… hello… is this thing on?

lol, it is cool, i joined a war protest this morning between appts

diamond mine

both schools party pretty hard im about 20 min from ithica and its easily the best party town close to me as there is nothing out here and when i say nothing i mean NOTHING for god sake the Video store closes at 9:30 pm on Saturday nights

Ithica was the scene of the greatest story ever…ROAD TRIP…ok yea there are plenty of bars or college parties to keep u entertained