uhhh george......

LMFAO

:itr41::itr41::itr41::itr41::itr41::itr41:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_24o5BqgMIK0/SZGljiJ_WzI/AAAAAAAACHQ/KJZJTqzl0Us/s400/Popcorn_2.jpg

HIS RESPONSE:

hey mike thanks for the headsup
I am selling the car for a friend of mine I am just going by what he says
and the turbo a 20 G
i hope you have other things to do with yourself other than emailing people on cars you have no intention on buying
i think that makes you just as much a douchebag

20G turbos can make 550hp at the wheels now! HOLY SHIT!!! :bowrofl:

wow how many times have you been called a douchebag today? lol

about on par, believe it or not.

HEY BUDDY YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT. YOURE A DOUCHE.

OH YEAH WELL YOU ARE A DOUCHE FOR NOTICING!

:rofl:

20g’s make like 9999hp. I dont know where you been Darkstar… those turbos are built in japan.

anytime I see a thread with darkstar’s name in it I know it shall be greatness

I really wanted to go down there and take it for a ride and just BEAT THE EVERLOVING piss out of it and then call him out on his bullshit, but who has the time for such shenanigans?

I still can’t stop laughing about the motor being sent to Japan.

you guys didn’t know i sent motors over to japan to be built and had them shipped back? shhhhh…don’t tell anyone, it’s a secret.

9’s on a 20g…:facepalm:

A 20g setup for only $35,000…

That needed some calling out. Good job, glad someone did it.

No a secret now. You didn’t need to build the Decimator to go 9s either…George’s car would have done it all along.

oh god, i knew i shoulda just kept the damn car.

this is the kid that bought the car from the kid who got it from me. obviously both of them have a combined IQ of -20 about cars. this kid musta put a 20g on it (if thats what it really is) cause i sold it with a do trim on it. i sold the gt3040 before i sold the car.
after about 6 months of beating the snot out of it he managed to break both axles by “doing a U-turn” as he says. he really must think i’m a retard for me to believe that. i offered to fix the axles but he had no money to fix it so it sat at my house for almost 3 months. one day i was backing out of my garage and forgot that it was there and destroyed the door. told him consider it even for storage fees lol.
then after that he managed to somehow fry the EMS. that is when he sold the car. this kid that is trying to sell it now i know has at least a new EMS in it, but thats about all i know.

dont know where he got the japan BS from. but at least now everyone knows jay’s secret to his motor building skills haha. everything else is either stuff he tought up in his head or is what he was told by the kid who bought it from me, which i highly wouldnt doubt.

kinda sad, doesnt even come close to looking how it did when i had it. ah well whatever i guess.

:bsflag: You couldn’t drive it…its a stick.

so did both of those!

:eek4dance

For the record, if someone will videotape it, I am down to go and test drive it with the sole intention of trying to break it.

i think you and asian should go take itfor a ride just to see the differnce between the old MONstar and how it sits now

It would be hilarious if George test drove it.

i’m down, i might on one of my days off this coming week. then afterwards i’ll offer 2500 bucks lol

http://assets.sbnation.com/imported_assets/71706/pwned-facekick_medium.jpg

I emailed him and told him that it does run 9’s.