GT35R powered Eclipse

Update: Now asking $11,000

I have for sale a pristine 1999 DSM Eclipse GST with 45,000 original miles. It was purchased bone stock 4 years ago in Houston, Texas. The car has never seen snow or salt and has always been garaged. Only the best DSM aftermarket parts available were bought for the car. The focus of the car has been on performance and attention to detail, especially under the hood and drivetrain. From the titanium valve cover bolts to the hand polished engine mounts to the hidden coil packs (which required the purchase of two sets of MSD wires), engine aesthetics and detail have been at the forefront of each and every engine modification. As air enters the T04S ported shroud compressor cover, it is then cooled through a Garrett bar and plate intercooler measuring 24” x 10.5” x 3.5”, and then passes through a massive 90mm Q45 throttle body into a JMF sheet metal intake manifold before entering the head. FP2 cams help the engine to breathe and ARP head studs keep things together. As the exhaust gases pass the turbine they traverse through a full stainless v-band down pipe set up and then out through a stainless Apexi GT spec exhaust. Power is transferred from the engine to the ground through a fully built transmission by Shepherd Racing with Quaifie limited-slip differential. The car has the ability to hang with a 2007 Suzuki GSX-R from 50 to 120+ and has pulled on a 2001 ZO6 Corvette at only 22psi. Engine management is accomplished using DSMlink in conjunction with a PLX M250 wideband with guage which can be logged with DSMlink. Boost control is done through a TIAL 44mm v-band wastegate and Greddy Procec B Spec II electronic boost controller. The car rides on Tein SS coilovers. I have also removed 18x7.5" Work Emotions, Fiber Images CF Hood and Stillen Strut Bar to lower the price a bit. All of which are still available at this time. Feel free to inquire about the cost of these items via PM or e-mail. It will also come with a non-polished valve cover, stock wheels, and upgraded slotted rotors. If it hasn’t sold in a month then I will consider parting it out.

I am selling this vehicle because I can no longer afford to keep it and need to pay off a few things. I am currently finishing up my Bachelor’s and then will be getting my Master’s so my money is very tight and unfortunately the toys are the first to go.

Price

1999 Eclipse ……………………………. $12,000.00/obo

Contact me at nikeman077@yahoo.com

Parts

Garrett/Precision GT35R .58A/R T4 polished compressor, ported shroud
Shearer DSM T4 exhaust manifold
Shearer 3" O2 housing V-band inlet/outlet
TIAL 44mm wastegate
FP stainless dump tube
JMF 2G sheet metal intake (polished)
Fluidyne Radiator
Spal 10" Pusher Fans x 2
Bushur Full 2G FMIC kit
Custom 3" upper intercooler pipe (beaded, welded, polished)
Greddy Type S BOV
Q45 throttle body
PTE 1000cc/min injectors
ARP head studs
Jackson Auto Machine SS exhaust manifold studs
EVO 8 MAF
FP 4" aluminum intake
FP2 camshafts x 2
OEM Timing Belt
OEM Head Gasket
OEM water pump
OEM balance shaft belt
OEM valve cover gasket
Spark plug gaskets
Prothane motor mounts (hand polished motor mounts)
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator with guage
2G 6AN fuel rail adapters
Stainless braided coolant turbo lines/fuel with 6AN fittings
Titanium valve cover bolts
Road Race Enginnering billet spark plug cover
MSD spark plug wires
Apexi GT spec downpipe with v-band conversion
Apexi GT spec exhaust system
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
Brass bushing kit for shift mechanism
ACT 2100 clutch
ACT flywheel
Stainless cluctch line
Shepherd Racing transmission rebuild + Quafie limited slip differential
Tein superstreet coilovers
DSMlink
95 ECM
PLX M250 wideband with guage
Greddy B-Spec II electronic boost controller
Autometer Phantom boost guage
Autometer EGT guage
Optima red top battery
Autometer A-pillar pod
K&N filter

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i285/andyGST4G63/IMG_6679.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i285/andyGST4G63/pennyan2.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/raum0z.jpg

http://i36.tinypic.com/rwpbpi.jpg

http://i37.tinypic.com/se86yc.jpg

looks nice… any times?

Beautiful 2g. So nice and clean. Looks like a beast too.

Glws!!

I can vouch for this car as being the absolute cleanest most well modded DSM i’ve ever been around. The car is absolutely awesome in every way and no expense was spared during the build. The current owner (nikeman) is going to be my brother in law and he meticulously cares for and babies this car… I really HATE to see him have to sell it but I understand and hope someone else gets it that will take care of it and enjoy it.

The car with the the old gt30r setup ran a 13.8@121mph (bald street tires) and there are no current times with the 35r setup but it definately makes more power now…

I personally think the car would benefit from a professional dyno tune to be able to dial in the timing tables and pull out it’s full potential… right now timing is low for safety. The past owner tuned the car himself and it runs great but of course a professional tuner can always help :slight_smile:

clean as Fawk

fuck me this is awsome!

Haha, that’s like the worst pass ever :slight_smile:

Awesome car, and nice price too! GLWS

FWD and bald street tires will do that for ya :slight_smile: I know the car with the current 35r flows over 52lb/min of air at like 28psi… that should put it damn close to the 500 mark on high boost :slight_smile:

BTW if anyone wants more pics of this car I have quite a few stockpiled from over the years… just ask and I can probably provide what you’re looking for… anything to help sell the car…

speechless

very nice, but for $12,000, i think i’d rather buy a stock one with 2x the miles. (kidding, it is a very nice car)

Sounds like a highway monster. I don’t want to say it but I’m going to… Too bad it’s not AWD. Glws

great car, has my vouch (as much as i hate dsm’s this car is done very nicely)

H-O-L-Y fuck. :jawdrop: I seriously just got a boner.

that is one sexy 2g

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

:spunk: :jawdrop: In Love

I’d have to disagree… have you seen or heard about the car since earlier this summer? The tuning on the car is perfectly fine right now it’s just conservative and set to run about 20psi. A boost controller issue was the issue this past spring and that has since been fixed 100%.

I’ve fairly recently personally grabbed logs and looked them over with Ted and everything is perfectly in check… zero detonation, afr’s are mid 11’s, no boost leaks, and boost holds perfect… the timing and boost are just fairly low right now which is why I also said previously to get it’s full potential a professional tune would be great. At that time the new owner could decide just how far they want to push the car.

I just don’t want it to come across in any way that this car has any problems because that couldn’t be further from the truth, Ted drove this car every day it was nice this summer and never had a single issue.

Bump. This car is tits!

:tup:

After Carlisle this car went up to new era I believe and got all bugs worked out! :slight_smile:

She is pretty!!! The only thing working against it is the fwd. Good Luck with the sale!!!