vdream

Thought a viper competition was a good track car, but aparently not, trying somrthing else out now… if not ill just save for a CCX

I hate David lol!! He keeps sending me races, and if you leave them for too long they count as chickens.

Yea, I make him sit for 2 days or so, I would wait for 3, but I have no concept of time, so it could easily become 4 and a chicken.

My track car is sexy to bad there is only 2 engine pats for it

Lmao, some dude in a supra with over 3,000pnds just challenged me to a track race. Guess who won?

Haha, I think you guys made a big mistake going with the Elise. You know how you get more money from a win if you’re the underdog, right? You can use that to check who’s car is faster at that specific race, regardless of who won, because there’s a luck component.
All the wins I got from your cars were NOT underdog wins, so that means that my FD winning was not a stroke of luck, and it was the natural thing. You should either look into changing your car’s setup, or changing your car.

How can you check that? I have a buddy who keeps beating me with it.

i have the worst record in this game i bet… its cause i just click on any race

W: 13
L: 40+
C:0

just building up money for a better car!! :slight_smile:

When you get your results, you look at how much cash you got.
It’s like this:
Win a quarter mile drag race
$600 vDollars if you are the underdog, $350 vDollars if you are the favorite
Win a track race
$800 vDollars if you are the underdog, $450 vDollars if you are the favorite
Win an endurance race
$1000 vDollars if you are the underdog, $550 vDollars if you are the favorite

So check how much cash you got if you win, if you get the bigger amount, it means you got lucky, and the other car had better chances of winning.

Lol, I like the Elise, Underdog wins, alot, and its barely an under dog, i ran a 50.xxx on the track, and win against GT3’s sometimes

I finally bought another parking spot. What car should I buy next?

subaru i got is tapped out… im going to buy a american car next

I’m waiting until I get Autocrosser rank, then either GT3 or Ford GT depending on how much money I have. Eventually, both of those cars though.

:), Just wait for my next car. Hehehehehehehehe

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/7422/fdvsviper.jpg
Whomp whomp.
Apparently a 518hp FD can beat a 800+hp Viper in a drag race :smiley:

Soft. I need a little more for the car I want. Vdream is getting slow. Send me races

I’ll be sending a lot of races as soon as I mod my new car out a bit, it’s still chilling the garage for now, letting the FD farm up some mods for it :smiley:

Send me races

Jesse Bentley

I spy a GT3 :stuck_out_tongue: The rivalry begins haha.

heh they need more races, I am coming after you guys