Sundays at the shop.

Hey guys.

This sunday night (feb 7th) we’ll be having a forza tourny, pizza, and hangs at Union. There is usually random stuff happening, and we already get a pretty decent turnout… so I figured I’d extend the invite to some SON people.

I’m going to start doing this once in awhile… leading up to getting some good weekly summer meets going.

The only thing I ask is be respectful of the property. No burnouts, drifting, or doughnuts in the parking lot, and no ridiculous speeding on the road out front. My landlady is the shit, and we wanna keep her happy.

If you’d like to come, drop me a PM or give me a call for directions.

5 bucks gets you all you can eat pizza @ 7

Dee’s world famous skor, caramilk, and peanutbutterchocolatechip butter tarts will also be on hand!

Mark@UNION

see you sunday :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m down this week, ol’ lady was sick this past week.

Mark, $5 really? ha ha haaaaaaaaaa

You still coming for Friday?? I’ll reach Sunday.

damn sonnnnnn, I’m going to see if I can make it and at the same time we can do the measurements for the dual caliper setup while we chill and run forza!

Forza 3 drift tourney?

Oooohhh Forza.

You have somewhere I can setup my wheel? lol. I suck ith the controller but i’ll run train on you fools with the wheel. hahaha. Ask Martino. Parola.

Tis true. I own his shit with the controller, but he’s too good with the wheel.

i’ll most likely drop by, got some work to do as well

hahaha i just saw the blog with brendans face and my under glow… i completely forgot about that one lol. Ricer days… lol

santi bring your wheel i wouldn’t mind trying one haha

bring my seat & g25 and have wheel battles

If only that worked on forza. Bring your PS3. haha

We’ve got a 55in TV devoted to forza… All are welcome.

Samson, I really don’t want to have to rearrange the shop with 50 people in it, to access the hoist… Sunday probably wouldn’t be the best to do the measurements.

We usually stop working on cars around 5, and just chill out for the evening. It usually ends up in welding spikes onto something, or brenden drunk looking like a homeless man.

energy drinks?

im down … if can get a ride out…

To people going. The road is long. The road begs to be sped on. DONT. Cops hide in black cruisers all the time. Be careful, there is one part where it slows down to sixty, i believe.

Ill be bringing my mem. stock with my red “weasel” miata on it. C ya sunday.

Ummm. No. Dylan, you are 100% not welcome.

ps, sunday is the superbowl

p.s.s. superwhothefuckcaresbowl

Ok! Never mind!

Haha.