Hot Uniontown Nights

ATTENTION ALL:

I’m gonna be in luxurious Don Tequila’s Parking Lot Tonight which is Friday the16th. So far its me and RagTop86. And there are always people there. Of course how nice the cars are i dunno. O yea and there is supposed to be a big fight down there tonight and if your in the mood to watch 1 then odds are you’ll be entertained. if you wanna show up i’ll be tehre around 9:30 10:00 pm till 12 midnight

although I generally don’t like hang there and don’t like to watch people make an ass out of them selfs but i will be there with juiceman 86

wooooo a fight:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Pewterss
wooooo a fight:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
thats right me and you tuff guy :bash: :reloading :spank: :puke: :owned: and the big finish :op:

Originally posted by ragtop86
thats right me and you tuff guy :bash: :reloading :spank: :puke: :owned: and the big finish :op:
u getting cum shot on u!!!

bwahahaha

:rofl: :rofl:

thats right then i’ll do this:clit:

i won’t be there, but i’ll be in uniontown tonight trying to piss of the cops. lol (i love my loud car) it makes them follow me. lol Look for me. Ronda

wraastling in the parking lot:blue:

Dude you are such a fucking RICER!!! Let’s go hang out in a parking lot so people can fight, do burnouts, and act like assholes. :rolleyes: That is exactly why we get hassled for racing and all of these new laws are coming out for racing.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

burnouts is silver going to be there

slocamaro

your “cool site”
hasnt worked for nearly a month now.
http://www.fbodycentral.com/forum/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

sorry i will fix it

your gay :rolleyes: on a side note i’ll probley be out their

also can someone pm me rodenhevers #

Originally posted by slowcamaro
www.yellowpages.com

his cell :wink: